Windows 10: Stuck on blue screen, already wait almost an hour

Discus and support Stuck on blue screen, already wait almost an hour in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got blue screen once yesterday but it settled quickly, just a few minutes. But right now, I've waited for almost an hour for the pc to restart on its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by asyiqinkamruldz, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Stuck on blue screen, already wait almost an hour

I got blue screen once yesterday but it settled quickly, just a few minutes. But right now, I've waited for almost an hour for the pc to restart on its own but it's still stuck in blue screen.

I'm using hp pavilion x360 i7

I was editing my videos using the video editor software that's already in the laptop. Yesterday, I downloaded another video editing software from miscrosoft store. And, while editing I got several error codes and my laptop got slow when using the first video editing software. Some videos were unable to be played when I downloaded it from my email I sent from my ipad. It says that it needs HVEC video extension. So I downloaded it from www.free-codec.com . I was able to finish edit a whole video assignment but when I want to continue with another one, it suddenly turns blue and doesn't restart on its own.

I also updated my laptop recently from the windows update because I have an update on pending.

Please help me :

All of my assignments are in it :

Tell me what to do ASAP

:)

asyiqinkamruldz, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 13, 2020
  3. clatdc Win User
    windows 10 - stuck on blue screen "please wait"

I have an ASUS laptop (i7) that I was attempting to upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1. Received the notification to upgrade and followed the prompts to load. It is now stuck with a blue screen with the white circles spinning and says "please wait". has been
    like this now for 10 hours. After I clicked on the express install nothing else has happened other than going to this blue screen.

I have updated two other computers and both of them finished under two hours.

clatdc, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Stuck on blue screen, already wait almost an hour

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on blue screen, already wait almost an hour

1. Stuck on blue screen, already wait almost an hour - Similar Threads - Stuck blue screen

2. Blue screen almost every three hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen almost every three hours.: Hi guys, I have used memset to check the ram and there is nothing wrong with the ram; I have also checked the HDD and it passed the test; I have checked the bios settings as this is my server I have not made any overclocking settings including loadline which is at the default...
  3. Blue screen almost every three hours.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen almost every three hours.: Hi guys, I have used memset to check the ram and there is nothing wrong with the ram; I have also checked the HDD and it passed the test; I have checked the bios settings as this is my server I have not made any overclocking settings including loadline which is at the default...
  4. Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours: Pc was running extremely slow so i decided to factory reset it. started last night around 10:30pm and all was going well. the '' Please Wait'' blue screen came on at around midnight which after i fell asleep. It' s 8am and it is still occuring. BIOS cant be updated (already...
  5. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour: I have a HP Laptop that has updates installed regularly. Today once the update was initiated the system is stuck @ Please wait screen.There is NO way to know when is this going to finish OR is it even progressing.Loosing trust with Microsoft when such issues are encountered...
  6. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour: I have a HP Laptop that has updates installed regularly. Today once the update was initiated the system is stuck @ Please wait screen.There is NO way to know when is this going to finish OR is it even progressing.Loosing trust with Microsoft when such issues are encountered...
  7. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  9. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  10. Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart: I have a Toshiba laptop which restarted itself (no idea why) & it is now stuck on a blue please wait screen with the turning circle. It is running windows 10 but it hasn't been updated as they were failing. If I can I just want to start it in safe mode to transfer the...