Windows 10: stuck on blue screen and computer will not restart automatically

Discus and support stuck on blue screen and computer will not restart automatically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, i have a dell inspiron 2330 AIO and it gets stuck on a blue screen. it gets to 100% but will not restart automatically. the error massage is:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YehonatanP1, Jun 14, 2020.

1. stuck on blue screen and computer will not restart automatically

hi,

i have a dell inspiron 2330 AIO and it gets stuck on a blue screen.

it gets to 100% but will not restart automatically.

the error massage is: "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. 100% complete"` but as i mentioned - it will not restart. only hard reset.

here is a link to my dump files:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iDejEzPRc5fc4_WlAEW86GpvBszF2vxP/view?usp=sharing

i will appriciate any help i can get.

:)

YehonatanP1, Jun 14, 2020
  2. TY10_10 Win User

blue screen or automatic computer restart

Lately I am experiencing blue screen or automatic computer restart.

When I ran Windows Update troubleshooting, it says "potential windows database error detected.

TY10_10, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Automatic Restart

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you turn on the automatic restart using command prompt. However, you need to access the
    Startup settings. On some Windows 10 computer, pressing
    F11
    once a computer boots up will bring the System Recovery menu. We suggest that you check if it's the same on your computer. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Turn on your computer, then press F11 simultaneously.
    • If a blue screen with Choose an option shows up, click on
      Troubleshoot
    • Look for Advanced options, then click on Command Prompt.
    • On the command prompt, type this in "wmic RecoverOS set AutoReboot = True".
    • Once done, click the "X" at the top right of the screen.

Restart your computer and see if the issue persists.

We would appreciate it if you'd provide a screenshot of the command prompt.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 14, 2020
  4. stuck on blue screen and computer will not restart automatically

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

stuck on blue screen and computer will not restart automatically

1. stuck on blue screen and computer will not restart automatically - Similar Threads - stuck blue screen

2. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  3. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  4. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair: 3 days ago I tried to update and shut down my laptop, it updated and ever since it has been on a loading page, and occasionally flashes a blue screen saying that the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It gives me no other options and has been doing this for 3...
  6. Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair

Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair: 3 days ago I tried to update and shut down my laptop, it updated and ever since it has been on a loading page, and occasionally flashes a blue screen saying that the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It gives me no other options and has been doing this for 3...
  7. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  8. Computer blue screened and doesn't restart automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer blue screened and doesn't restart automatically: I tried enabling a vpn while i had a teams meeting running in the background and i tried opening something else as well and all the sudden i got a blue screen! It says that it will restart after they're done collecting info but it's been several minutes and it still doesn't...
  9. Computer is stuck on restart screen.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer is stuck on restart screen.: I restarted my computer and it never finished restarting. It is stuck on the screen in the picture below and has been for hours. I am not able to turn off the computer with the power button and can not access anything from the task manager or Windows key.[IMG]...
  10. PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair: Hello, I recently purchased a reconditioned PC for my son for gaming. All was well until a week ago when he went to switch it on and all we got was a blue screen, it goes to advanced settings but that’s it, we cannot get any further than troubleshoot. we have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot boot after stuck on your device ran into a problem and needs to restart screen