Windows 10: Stuck on blue screen. Tried everything

Discus and support Stuck on blue screen. Tried everything in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Stuck on blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-tried-everything/c4358965-90b6-471e-86d3-7f68f2ccbecc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aalayzia m, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Stuck on blue screen. Tried everything

Stuck on blue screen

:)

Aalayzia m, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 3, 2024
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 3, 2024
  4. Roan T Win User

Stuck on blue screen. Tried everything

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

Stuck on blue screen. Tried everything

1. Stuck on blue screen. Tried everything - Similar Threads - Stuck blue screen

2. Stuck on blue screen. Tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen. Tried everything: Stuck on blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-tried-everything/c4358965-90b6-471e-86d3-7f68f2ccbecc
  3. Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!: My Windows user password has automatically changed itself im pretty sure i entered the correct password. I tried logging in with my Microsoft account but even that wasn't working even when all the credentials were totally correct !! I'm stuck at the login screen! And NO i...
  4. Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!

Stuck at windows login screen after trying everything on the internet!: My Windows user password has automatically changed itself im pretty sure i entered the correct password. I tried logging in with my Microsoft account but even that wasn't working even when all the credentials were totally correct !! I'm stuck at the login screen! And NO i...
  5. Blue screen I’ve tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen I’ve tried everything: I need help! Ever since update I got a blue screen, I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-ive-tried-everything/07918786-0943-4e62-b461-bc9f0a7928d3
  6. Blue screen I’ve tried everything

Blue screen I’ve tried everything: I need help! Ever since update I got a blue screen, I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-ive-tried-everything/07918786-0943-4e62-b461-bc9f0a7928d3
  7. Blue Screen Errors, I tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Errors, I tried everything.: I have been getting blue screen errors for some weeks already. Been trying to fixing it in some different ways:1-Reinstalling Windows 10 multiple times.2-Ran "chkdsk /f/r", "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth", "SFC/scannow" and memory diagnostic. None of them...
  8. Blue Screen Errors, I tried everything.

Blue Screen Errors, I tried everything.: I have been getting blue screen errors for some weeks already. Been trying to fixing it in some different ways:1-Reinstalling Windows 10 multiple times.2-Ran "chkdsk /f/r", "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth", "SFC/scannow" and memory diagnostic. None of them...
  9. Blue Screen Errors, I tried everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Blue Screen of Death: tried everything!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death: tried everything!: Hello A few months ago, I bought a refurbished PC through Amazon marketplace. Windows 10 OS, 64-bit. Very happy with it in any other way: but I've been getting blue screens of death since almost day one. Very regularly. Someimtes twice a day or it may take days sometimes....