Windows 10: Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

Discus and support Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my PC stopped working and shows me a blue screen, then it restarts and shows me a blue screen with "windows didn't load correctly" and asks me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by liomanelski, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

So my PC stopped working and shows me a blue screen, then it restarts and shows me a blue screen with "windows didn't load correctly" and asks me to chose between " restore" and "cancel, but the problem is that my keyboard and mouse aren't responding so i am stuck at this blue screen and aren't able to choose
    At first, when the computer is booting f12 and all that my keyboard and mouse work normally, but after that they turn off for some reason and now I'm stuck
    Please help

:)

liomanelski, Feb 23, 2021

2. Help with windows stuck on blue loading bar

Hi guys have a problem with my windows xp, tried to start it up this morning and it loads up to windows xp loading screen.

The little blue bar goes left and right then just gets stuck, so far thats all i get im pretty much a newb as far as things go, i can reinstall windows but i have photo's on c drive from my holiday.

So the wife and kids will be most upset at me if i dont get things going again, so hopefully you guys can halp me sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Thanks in advance regards Paul.

P.S i have tried FIXBOOT

BiGShiRley, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

1. Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly" - Similar Threads - Stuck blue screen

2. getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!: For the last week I've been getting this screen - I restart and all seems to be OK but seems on a newer computer this should not be happening. Is there a fix for this?...
  3. getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!: For the last week I've been getting this screen - I restart and all seems to be OK but seems on a newer computer this should not be happening. Is there a fix for this?...
  4. Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows didn't load correctly: Hello, I own a Dell G-15 gaming laptop and recently the same error came up twice approx. 1 or 2 weeks away from eachother. When i was waking up my computer from sleep mode, a error message along the lines of "Windows didn't load correctly" showed up. I had two options,...
  5. Windows didn't load correctly

Windows didn't load correctly: I was using the PC until it froze with a bunch of small green squares spread everywhere. After restarting, the green squares are still the and I cant use the PC. It seems to immediately enter rest mode or something like that. After a couple attempts it showed a blue screen...
  6. Windows didn't load correctly

Windows didn't load correctly: I tried to install a a program. Windows wouldn't allow it. I tried uninstalling the program. It wouldnot uninstall. Told me to restart. So I did. Then windows kept telling me it needed to restart to correct an error .it does this repeatedly. If I shut it off it does the same...
  7. Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows didn't load correctly: Just wanted to reach out to experts to confirm and offer help on what I think is the issue with my desktop computer. I have had issues since Friday and have tried everything I could think of, but the computer is still down at this moment. The issue came after the latest...
  8. Windows didn't load correctly

Windows didn't load correctly: Just wanted to reach out to experts to confirm and offer help on what I think is the issue with my desktop computer. I have had issues since Friday and have tried everything I could think of, but the computer is still down at this moment. The issue came after the latest...
  9. Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows didn't load correctly: My windows didn't load correctly. I have a blue screen error and I can't use SFC /scannow and it only says "windows can't start the repair service" and when i try DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth it just says "online PE is not avaliable". I also can't boot safemode...
  10. "Windows didn't load correctly."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows didn't load correctly.": So I own an HP laptop. Ever since I had installed a driver nessessary to use my Artisul Drawing tablet, my computer keeps giving me the message "Windows couldn't load correctly." So I tried to reset my laptop so I didn't have to manually factory reset my Laptop, but it...