Windows 10: Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

Discus and support Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my PC stopped working and shows me a blue screen, then it restarts and shows me a blue screen with "windows didn't load correctly" and asks me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by liomanelski, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

So my PC stopped working and shows me a blue screen, then it restarts and shows me a blue screen with "windows didn't load correctly" and asks me to chose between " restore" and "cancel, but the problem is that my keyboard and mouse aren't responding so i am stuck at this blue screen and aren't able to choose
    At first, when the computer is booting f12 and all that my keyboard and mouse work normally, but after that they turn off for some reason and now I'm stuck
    Please help

:)

liomanelski, Feb 23, 2021

2. Help with windows stuck on blue loading bar

Hi guys have a problem with my windows xp, tried to start it up this morning and it loads up to windows xp loading screen.

The little blue bar goes left and right then just gets stuck, so far thats all i get im pretty much a newb as far as things go, i can reinstall windows but i have photo's on c drive from my holiday.

So the wife and kids will be most upset at me if i dont get things going again, so hopefully you guys can halp me sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Thanks in advance regards Paul.

P.S i have tried FIXBOOT

BiGShiRley, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

1. Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly" - Similar Threads - Stuck blue screen

2. Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Legion y530 windows didn't load correctly: At first the problem was just i could'nt access the password screen, and once i could access it and entered my password, the loading took more than an hour and still did not get into the laptop. After looking at several tutorials it became windows didnt load correctly and i...
  3. Laptop Stuck on Blue Loading Screen and it Flashes a black screen

Laptop Stuck on Blue Loading Screen and it Flashes a black screen: So my Hp Stream had been bugging me about needing an update i decided not to do it for a while but then i had some free time so i did it. After the update it restarted and its stuck i have tried resetting it from safe mode but it says theres no space. I have also tried some...
  4. Windows 10 stuck in blue loading screen

Windows 10 stuck in blue loading screen: Hey Everyone, I am having a pretty serious problem and it's really worrying me. I have an Alienware Mx17 that I recently updated to Windows 10 a couple weeks ago. Everything has been fine with the exception of receiving an error when I tried saving pictures and or...
  5. "Windows didn't load correctly."

"Windows didn't load correctly.": So I own an HP laptop. Ever since I had installed a driver nessessary to use my Artisul Drawing tablet, my computer keeps giving me the message "Windows couldn't load correctly." So I tried to reset my laptop so I didn't have to manually factory reset my Laptop, but it...
  6. Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows didn't load correctly: My windows didn't load correctly after an update. To run the advanced troubleshoot options, it requires the account password. The problem is that i use pin and fingerprint to login the account, and said options arent available in the troubleshoot options....
  7. PC Blue loading screen stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Blue loading screen stuck: This is how it happened: So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files from NGC folder. After I deleted it, I tried to change my PIN but now the sign-in options thing is not loading. So I decided...
  8. "Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.

"Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.: My computer tells me that windows didn't load correctly on every startup, even after using the recovery tool to launch on a backup. I go through the process of loading a backup from a few days ago, re-installing the apps I want to use, and then when the computer is turned off...
  9. Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup: Almost every time I start my computer I get the "windows couldn't load properly" blue screen message. I have the option to repair, continue, or to restart. When i restart the computer loads up fine. The computer is a dell xps 15, which is brand new and has no other issues...
  10. Blue screen, but didn't die?

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue screen, but didn't die?: All of a sudden when closing down, I have been getting a totally blue screen that doesn't respond to the keyboard, but does have an active and controllable cursor on the screen. I wait a while, an as nothing is happening, I power off. However, after going black the screen...