Windows 10: Stuck on choose an option

Discus and support Stuck on choose an option in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC had an error a few days ago and since then I've been stuck on choose an option screen and the only options i have are turn off or troubleshoot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RetroTiger1, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Stuck on choose an option

My PC had an error a few days ago and since then I've been stuck on choose an option screen and the only options i have are turn off or troubleshoot to which the option in trouble shoot fail to work and my command keeps coming up with corrupt idk what to do now

:)

RetroTiger1, Dec 3, 2018
  2. drdeathx Win User

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Stuck on choose an option

Stuck at “choose an account to continue” screen

Hi Lucas,

One of the possible reasons why your PC fails to boot into normal mode are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

We also recommend that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode.
    This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time. Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• In the Search box, type Control Panel and press
      Enter.
    • On the upper-right window, under View
      by, click Category and select
      Large icons.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
    • Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Stuck on choose an option

1. Stuck on choose an option - Similar Threads - Stuck choose option

2. Stuck on "Choose an Option"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Choose an Option": I was Stuck on Choose an option and it have got no Continue Options, when I tried every methods but It didn't work as well....Any one that can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-choose-an-option/da347dc7-6a06-4fac-be11-6f2053cc4f14
  3. Stuck on "Choose an Option"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Choose an Option": I was Stuck on Choose an option I tried every methods but It didn't work as well....Any one that can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-choose-an-option/da347dc7-6a06-4fac-be11-6f2053cc4f14
  4. Stuck on "Choose an Option"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Choose an Option": I was Stuck on Choose an option I tried every methods but It didn't work as well....Any one that can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-choose-an-option/da347dc7-6a06-4fac-be11-6f2053cc4f14
  5. Stuck on Choose an Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  6. Stuck on Choose an Option

Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  7. Stuck on Choose an Option

8. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  9. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  10. Stuck at choose an option loop

Stuck at choose an option loop: Hi i want some help every time i start my pc its will go to choose an option menu and every time this happens And when i go through all advance d options all dosent work now my pc is stuck in this loop My windows is original digital Please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. choose an option

2. pc stuck in choose and option

3. windows stuck on choose an option