Windows 10: Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

Discus and support Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing a video game when my pc blue screened and crashed. Confused, I fired it back up again however, it took me to a screen that said something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErinStrawberries, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

I was playing a video game when my pc blue screened and crashed. Confused, I fired it back up again however, it took me to a screen that said something about automatic repair. Before that screen has any analysis, it takes me to a blue screen that says, "Choose your keyboard layout" and just so conveniently, the mouse AND keyboard quit working here! Before you give me the bad USBs and the "Have you tried another mouse," talk, yes, I have. I have done all I can think of. Trying every USB plugin. Using my brother's mouse and keyboard. Hard restarting the computer. The mouse and keyboard only stop working on that specific screen and I can't get anywhere without getting past that. Please, help me fix this issue. I just want back on the PC again.

:)

ErinStrawberries, Jun 18, 2019
  2. jaybobMT Win User

Choose your keyboard layout is stuck

Hi,

My PC is stuck on the "choose your keyboard layout" screen and I can't get it to do anything.

I downloaded the media creation tool and burned it to DVD, but the PC will not boot from the DVD. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

jaybobMT, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Stuck on "choose your keyboard layout " screen

While resetting my pc with windows 10, it stuck at choose your keyboard layout screen. But my mouse and keyboard have both quit working. What do I do ?

Donreedyhd, Jun 18, 2019
  4. GFlat Win User

Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" after recent update install in Widnows 10.

My Acer desktop is also stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" -- the first screen of the Repair environment. The instructions above can't be applied because the first screen of the Repair your computer environment disables my mouse and keyboard and that
    is where and why it is stuck. I can't choose a keyboard layout and move on to steps 4., 5., and 6.

GFlat, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

1. Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen - Similar Threads - Stuck Choose keyboard

2. Stuck on "Choose your Keyboard Layout" after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Choose your Keyboard Layout" after updating Windows 10: hi as of today right before i can end my night by shutting down my laptop (Acer Aspire with Windows 10) and I see update and shut off computer. me in my mood ready to sleep click on it and proceed to take a rest. the next morning, i dont know about this im going to explain...
  3. Hp frozen at "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

Hp frozen at "Choose your keyboard layout" screen: Good morning, I have an HP 625 Laptop, with Windows 10. It works almost flawlessly with a few exceptions with errors that pop up regarding the battery in which I ignore. Upon startup, it comes to a black screen with Microsoft icon saying "Preparing Automatic Repair". A few...
  4. Computer frozen on "Choose your keyboard layout"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer frozen on "Choose your keyboard layout": Yesterday when I shut my computer down it ran updates first. This morning I come in to a frozen shut down screen. I did a hard shut down and then turned it back on to a blue "Choose your keyboard layout" screen and the mouse and keyboard don't work at all. I can't get passed...
  5. Windows 10 stuck at "Choose keyboard layout" screen

Windows 10 stuck at "Choose keyboard layout" screen: Firstly I want to make it very clear that I currently have no access to my PC, it will not load the sing in screen let alone the desktop. Half the time it boots up in automatic repair mode and goes to the "choose a keyboard layout" screen and as this screen loads all of my...
  6. restore stuck at choose a keyboard layout

restore stuck at choose a keyboard layout: I did a system restore on my Computer, that was upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I had been running Windows 10 ever since the upgrade became available. It started to do the restore operation, but it stopped at choose a keyboard layout and my usb keyboard and usb mouse...
  7. "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem: Hey guys, is there a good tutorial here on how to fix this? I've tried a few different things in the past but wanted to gain some better ideas/knowledge. I believe that the computer was Upgrading to Windows 10 1803, and on Restart get's the dreaded "Choose your keyboard...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout: Windows 10 upgraded my computer today. The problem I am having right now that I am stuck on choose keyboard layout auto repair screen. My keyboard works but when light goes out on keyboard and mouse I am not able to actively select any layout. Does anyone know how I fixed...
  9. Trying to reset PC - Stuck on Choose Keyboard Layout screen

Trying to reset PC - Stuck on Choose Keyboard Layout screen: I'm trying to reset my PC to get out a temporary user profile I'm stuck on. Every time I start the reset process, I am sent to a frozen Choose Keyboard Layout screen. I can't use my mouse or touchscreen to choose a layout. Can anyone please help me with this? 24041
  10. Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".

Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".: Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem 23237

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BSOD of keyboard layout screen