Windows 10: Stuck on configuration my laptop

Discus and support Stuck on configuration my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop I can't get it to do anything it's stuck on configuring failure figuring Windows updating for 3 days it's been stuck on that I turn it off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SuzanneAdams2, May 3, 2020.

1. Stuck on configuration my laptop

my laptop I can't get it to do anything it's stuck on configuring failure figuring Windows updating for 3 days it's been stuck on that I turn it off and on and it comes to that will let me press any buttons everything's been plugged nothing is working it's still stuck when I turn it on it says the same thing it's stuck what do I do

:)

SuzanneAdams2, May 3, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, May 3, 2020
  3. Any suggestions on ram configuration for my new laptop

Can you guys suggest me any good ram configuration for a new laptop i am planing to buy.

Sam mendez, May 3, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Stuck on configuration my laptop

n-ster, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on configuration my laptop

1. Stuck on configuration my laptop - Similar Threads - Stuck configuration laptop

2. Configuring Windows stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuring Windows stuck: My HP PC desktop PC was running very slow. I closed all apps and hit restart, as I've found this usually sorts this sort of issue. Note I haven't run the PC for about 2 weeks - I have McAfee protection installed and it's regularly scanned. When I went to restart there was NO...
  3. Configuring Windows stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configuring Windows stuck: My HP PC desktop PC was running very slow. I closed all apps and hit restart, as I've found this usually sorts this sort of issue. Note I haven't run the PC for about 2 weeks - I have McAfee protection installed and it's regularly scanned. When I went to restart there was NO...
  4. Configuring Windows stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HOW TO CONFIGURE MY LAPTOP DISK???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO CONFIGURE MY LAPTOP DISK???: I recently installed a new 500 GB ssd in my Dell Laptop and I would like to use the same disk configuration as on my PC.My Pc also has 500 GB ssd.Both computers run windows 10 and are loaded with the exact same software.The PC has all my datadocuments, pics, music, videos...
  6. Stuck on preparing to configure screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on preparing to configure screen: Been stuck on this screen now for over 20 mins. I have no idea why pc is updated and I only ask to restart the pc because of the Xbox gamepass app would not sign me in or close down....
  7. Update configuration stuck

Update configuration stuck: while installing update 2004 my computer got stuck with configuring windows 10 for ghe updates. I have been waiting for over a hour and the obly thing that happend, that my mouse is very laggy and moves very slow. Fast help would be nice since i don‘t want to shut down my pc...
  8. Stuck on 100% Configuring

Stuck on 100% Configuring: After an update my surface pro 6 has been stuck on 'configuring windows features 100% complete do not turn off your computer' for a couple hours. I have tried safe restart a couple of times but it takes me back to the loading screen. What do i do?...
  9. Update stuck after configuring

Update stuck after configuring: The latest windows update has downloaded, installed, configured and now gone to blue screen saying 'working on updates 0%. Do not turn off your PC. This will take a while. Your PC will restart several times.' It has been on 0% for an hour now although the blue dot circle...
  10. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

Stuck on configure with spinning wheel: Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel. 11811

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stuck on configuring 100%