Windows 10: Stuck on factory reset

Discus and support Stuck on factory reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OliverChallis, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Stuck on factory reset

Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?

:)

OliverChallis, Nov 12, 2021
  2. Marie Win User

Stuck during factory reset.

So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours.

Marie, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Corvs Win User
    Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Thanks, I can look at that now I'm on a laptop. Here was the screen tapping F11:

Stuck on factory reset [​IMG]

and this was the system before restoring it:

Stuck on factory reset [​IMG]

Corvs, Nov 12, 2021
  4. fleet420 Win User

Stuck on factory reset

Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

I have a Dell Inspiration 15 with win 10. it was bogged and slow as syrup on 125 degree day. I did a factory reset. I followed the instructions went to settings, and just followed the steps. At some point during the reset it asked me about tpm2 settings...I had never seen that before so I followed the recommended choice and went to bed. When I got up it asked me for the usual stuff, location, language, time zone. Then it wanted the name of my WIFI and my password, which I gave. It restarted, then just kept on restarting asking me the first set of questions, language, time zone...over and over, it never asked for internet name or password again, . I can get in to the bios settings by using the f8 key.
    Any suggestions? Hopefully...
    OH I almost forgot, when you do a hard restart, it flashes a tpm2 settings error right before it starts with the dell screen and spinning dots

fleet420, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on factory reset

1. Stuck on factory reset - Similar Threads - Stuck factory reset

2. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset stuck: Hello, I was about to sell my older laptop Lenovo B50-80, so I cleaned it up a bit and hit Factory reset. It did stuck on 59%, than the blue screen of death shown up. Thankfully, than it continued, but it started restarting and it is restarting for 2 days now. What should I...
  3. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset stuck: Hello, I was about to sell my older laptop Lenovo B50-80, so I cleaned it up a bit and hit Factory reset. It did stuck on 59%, than the blue screen of death shown up. Thankfully, than it continued, but it started restarting and it is restarting for 2 days now. What should I...
  4. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on factory reset: Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?...
  6. Stuck on factory reset

Stuck on factory reset: Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?...
  7. Stuck at factory-reset

Stuck at factory-reset: Hi! Long story short; after some irresponsible downloads bootleg games etc my computer ran a bit slow and some antivirus program kept changeing my searchengine i decided to do a factory reset and to erase all my files all legit games stored in steam accounts etc anyway. I...
  8. Stuck in factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in factory reset: Earlier today I decided to factory reset my pc, cause it was running slow, first time I did it, I forgot to make it would clear all my drives, so it only cleared my sad which has windows, my pc booted up, and everything worked fine, but I wanted all the drives cleaned, so I...
  9. Factory reset stuck on 35%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset stuck on 35%: So I’m trying to clean my laptop completely because I’m going to sell it, but when I proceeded with the factory reset, it got stuck on 35% and it doesn’t want to move, I don’t know what to do, my laptop has fairly good specs, so I really can’t understand why is taking so long...
  10. Factory Reset Stuck at 10%

Factory Reset Stuck at 10%: I started a factory reset on my HP Omen Laptop around 1:45 PM. The laptop has both a 128GB SSD, and a 2TB HDD. It has been stuck at 10% for close to 3 hours now. The HDD indicator is flickering, but rarely blinks fully on and off. Does that mean the HDD has frozen? What...