Windows 10: Stuck on Infinite Looping Start Screen After Reset

Discus and support Stuck on Infinite Looping Start Screen After Reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned my computer for a relatively short amount of time (3-4 years) and recently decided to get Windows 10. I started to get many bugs including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blau0177, Aug 26, 2016.

1. blau0177 Win User

Stuck on Infinite Looping Start Screen After Reset

I have owned my computer for a relatively short amount of time (3-4 years) and recently decided to get Windows 10. I started to get many bugs including my hot bar not working. Instead of trying to solver that problem, I decided to just reset my computer since it was getting slow anyways.

i had received an error saying about how it couldn't be completed and it had failed, and I clicked cancel like any normal person would after a failed attempt. Everything then went down hill, as the infinite looping glitch started whenever I would attempt to start up my computer. It would show the logo but it wouldn't show the small little loading Sprite. It would then proceed to restart and do the whole process over again. I am not very technological, so excuse me if my terms are not very accurate, but I am pretty "nooby" with computers and would appreciate any help.

Thanks!
    -Brian

:)

blau0177, Aug 26, 2016

2. Microsoft wants to know - Anyone seeing issues with the April updates KB3147461 and KB3147458?

Is anyone having issues on Infinite loop right after windows logo startup - as it if is trying to bring the login screen but it stuck at the dots going in circles? Very annoying as I can't login!!

RedPantera, Aug 26, 2016
  3. MTL 123 Win User
    Windows 10 update stuck in infinite restart loop. How can this issue be remediated ?

Had to totally reset my computer and reload apps

guess what. I'm stuck in the same infinite loop on restart

what gives ?

this is maddening.

MTL 123, Aug 26, 2016
  4. blau0177 Win User

Any advice?

EDIT: Apologies that I am in the wrong section, I was just very eager for some help my bad

blau0177, Aug 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Stuck on Infinite Looping Start Screen After Reset - Similar Threads - Stuck Infinite Looping

2. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  3. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  4. Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option: I went into settings and pressed "reset this pc" and followed the prompts. I selected the option where it reinstalls Windows from cloud download. Everything went fine during the reset until I noticed it was in a loop:-the Lenovo logo appears-"Welcome" appears under the Lenovo...
  5. Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option

Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option: I went into settings and pressed "reset this pc" and followed the prompts. I selected the option where it reinstalls Windows from cloud download. Everything went fine during the reset until I noticed it was in a loop:-the Lenovo logo appears-"Welcome" appears under the Lenovo...
  6. Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  8. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  9. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Infinite resetting loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite resetting loop: I was trying to fix Microsoft Store by resetting it, and it seems the resetting process will not stop, if you can please help. submitted by /u/CoaCoaMemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcb7fc/infinite_resetting_loop/