Windows 10: Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again

Discus and support Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop and so I did a reset to my old laptop. The problem That I am facing is it is rebooting again and again and that doesn't allow me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anonymous12322382112, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again

I bought a new laptop and so I did a reset to my old laptop. The problem That I am facing is it is rebooting again and again and that doesn't allow me to boot it in safe mode. It is switched on for the last 36 hours on the same screen that is- Installing windows 64% it is a low end laptop with 4 GB ram, 1 TB HDD , AMD A9 which is a very slow processor . what happens is first it boots and just for a second the screen comes installing windows and then again it boots

:)

Anonymous12322382112, Sep 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 Install Stuck at 64% Boot Loop

Hi Ian,

Windows 10 installation stuck at 64% after a couple of hours can be due to poor internet connection or outdated drivers.
    To resolve this, we recommend performing the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa
    in this thread regarding the same concern. We also
    suggest checking the troubleshooting steps in this article regarding
    common setup and stop errors during Windows 10 installation.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again

Installing windows stuck at 64% and infinite loop

Hi Isaac,

There's a possibility that the recovery partition is having an issue that's why System Reset was stuck @ 64%. To resolve this, please check the following thread:

• To perform an Automatic Repair, please check Abdul_Malik's post on this
      link.
    • To perform a clean install of Windows 10, please check Andre Da Costa's post on this
      link.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again

1. Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again - Similar Threads - Stuck installing 64%

2. Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.: While doing a clean install of windows on my computer, my dog managed to turn off the surge protector my pc was plugged into. Now when I boot and get the the installation percentage screen, it flashes for a second and restarts my pc. It does this continuously with no forward...
  3. Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.: While doing a clean install of windows on my computer, my dog managed to turn off the surge protector my pc was plugged into. Now when I boot and get the the installation percentage screen, it flashes for a second and restarts my pc. It does this continuously with no forward...
  4. Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows installing stuck in a loop at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installing stuck in a loop at 64%: Hi!My notebook had some issues booting and I decided to reset it with factory settings, the windows installation was going normal until it got to 64% and had it first restart but it got stuck in a loop of constantly rebooting with a couple seconds showing on the screen that...
  6. Windows installing stuck in a loop at 64%

Windows installing stuck in a loop at 64%: Hi!My notebook had some issues booting and I decided to reset it with factory settings, the windows installation was going normal until it got to 64% and had it first restart but it got stuck in a loop of constantly rebooting with a couple seconds showing on the screen that...
  7. Windows Installation stuck at 64% and looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installation stuck at 64% and looping: So i gave my sister my old pc and i was reseting the pc to factory settings and when windows 10 was installing it got stuck at 64% and it restarts my pc to do the same thing.I looked for help in other forums and found stuff but nothing worked i cant make my pc go to advance...
  8. Windows Installation stuck at 64% and looping

Windows Installation stuck at 64% and looping: So i gave my sister my old pc and i was reseting the pc to factory settings and when windows 10 was installing it got stuck at 64% and it restarts my pc to do the same thing.I looked for help in other forums and found stuff but nothing worked i cant make my pc go to advance...
  9. Windows Installation stuck at 64% and looping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Games getting stuck again and again

in Windows 10 Support
    Games getting stuck again and again: My settings are all at low, and my games run at 30fps and im ok with that, but every 2 mins, fps drops to 5-10 for a solid minute, before going back upto 30. ive checked and my processor and graphics are at like 70-80 and 80% respectively..so its not throttling, help 143717