Windows 10: Stuck on InsydeH20 BIOS screen on startup

Discus and support Stuck on InsydeH20 BIOS screen on startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, whenever I start up my computer, I get stuck on the InsydeH20 utility and the laptop starts beeping. I have to switch off the laptop because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RebekahPoliah, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Stuck on InsydeH20 BIOS screen on startup

Hi there, whenever I start up my computer, I get stuck on the InsydeH20 utility and the laptop starts beeping. I have to switch off the laptop because no key interacts with this error. The laptop was fine until I upgraded to Windows 10. How do I fix this?

:)

RebekahPoliah, Sep 4, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Stuck at BIOS screen on startup

When you say it gets stuck at the BIOS Screen, does the system go into the BIOS at start up, or does it get stuck on Motherboard Manufacturer screen?

What exactly is on the screen when it hangs at start up!

DaveM121, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Stuck in startup screen with rotating blue circle

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you are stuck on the blue screen with rotating circles upon startup.

If the above is true, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

If the above did not help, I suggest that you perform Startup Repair using Windows Media Creation Tool and check.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link:

Download Windows 10

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool
    " in the above article for creating the tool).

Once you have the installation media, follow the steps:

• Start your computer from the installation media. Insert the disk or USB stick and restart your computer. If you see a message asking you to “Press any key to boot from DVD,” do so. If you don’t see the message,
      you might need to change the boot order in your computer's BIOS settings so that it first starts from the disk or USB. When you see the 'Install Windows' page, tap or click 'Repair your computer' link to start the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.
    • Click, Advanced Options and then click on 'Startup Repair'.
    • After this complete the repair and see if you are able to boot in to your computer.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Stuck on InsydeH20 BIOS screen on startup

access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on InsydeH20 BIOS screen on startup

1. Stuck on InsydeH20 BIOS screen on startup - Similar Threads - Stuck InsydeH20 BIOS

2. Stuck in this screen upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in this screen upon startup: Gets this screen in this startupany option in both menus send me back to this screen directlyReboots often lead to the same screen, and depends on luck if I can start successfullyAny solutions?p.s. tried changing boot mode from UEFI only to Legacy only when referencing to...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception then stuck to BIOS on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception then stuck to BIOS on startup.: Hey, I'm currently stuck on BIOS startup after getting an unexpected store exception BSOD.I was playing some YouTube videos after playing some games and then I gotten a BSOD, I thought it was just an one of those BSOD that would be fixed after a restart and some research on...
  4. Unexpected Store Exception then stuck to BIOS on startup.

Unexpected Store Exception then stuck to BIOS on startup.: Hey, I'm currently stuck on BIOS startup after getting an unexpected store exception BSOD.I was playing some YouTube videos after playing some games and then I gotten a BSOD, I thought it was just an one of those BSOD that would be fixed after a restart and some research on...
  5. Unexpected Store Exception then stuck to BIOS on startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Laptop BIOS Screen Loop. Startup returns to BIOS Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop BIOS Screen Loop. Startup returns to BIOS Screen: Hi my laptop is relatively new but today when it went into Hibernation mode, the screen froze. I hard reset the laptop and the Blue Screen 'There is a problem with your computer we need to restart it' Sad Emoji. The blue screen disappeared and showed the BIOS Setup page. No...
  7. Laptop BIOS Screen Loop. Startup returns to BIOS Screen

Laptop BIOS Screen Loop. Startup returns to BIOS Screen: Hi my laptop is relatively new but today when it went into Hibernation mode, the screen froze. I hard reset the laptop and the Blue Screen 'There is a problem with your computer we need to restart it' Sad Emoji. The blue screen disappeared and showed the BIOS Setup page. No...
  8. Laptop BIOS Screen Loop. Startup returns to BIOS Screen

9. Stuck on UEFI BIOS SCREEN

Stuck on UEFI BIOS SCREEN: HI all wondering if someone can help me please I. Have got my son this gaming pc for Xmas today a zoomstorm onyx athlon we have spent the full day stuck on this BIOS screen when I started it up it says no media present then takes me to the Bios screen I've tried the...
  10. Stuck on startup screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on startup screen: This has been happening for 2 days now and I don't know what to do, it's stuck on the start up screen and won't get past it, I've tried resetting the laptop but it won't let me, says there is some error, it won't load any of my restore points, I've tried to repair corrupted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix to solve booting on InsydeH20 setup Utility???

2. laptop screen stuck at insydeh20 setup utility

3. Solutions for stuck on startup insydeH20 bios

4. why my insydeH is not complete,
  5. resret windows 10 insydeh20