Windows 10: Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset

Discus and support Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop was not able to connect to the internet despite my other devices being able to so I started the troubleshooter and it did not detect anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CooleyMan, Jul 21, 2021.

1. CooleyMan Win User

Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset

my laptop was not able to connect to the internet despite my other devices being able to so I started the troubleshooter and it did not detect anything so I tried repairing my vpn nothing changed so I uninstalled it still nothing so I ended up doing a network setting reset and now my computer is stuck on the launch screen and will not let me enter the bios

:)

CooleyMan, Jul 21, 2021

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Jul 21, 2021
  3. ive tried to restore factory reset but now stuck in bios

Could you describe how you tried to 'reset' it? Was there a restore point in use?

Being stuck in the Bios is never a good thing. Make sure your hard drive is working properly and your HD is set to 1st in the boot list.

AlpacaAT910, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset

1. Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset - Similar Threads - Stuck launch screen

2. Computer won’t let me in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me in.: I purchased a new computer two days ago. The camera wouldn’t work until I installed supposedly critical windows 10 updates. It then worked and all was well until I turned on today. At the screen where I enter my pin, it won’t let me enter anything. I tried to access forgotten...
  3. Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows: So ive had this new pc for maybe 5 months it was working really well at first but for the bast 3 months its been acting up. Some things its doing is taking 30+ minutes to start, not letting me open certain windows default apps, not letting me download anything from the...
  4. Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!: I forgot my password to my windows 10 pro desktop. I remember the first day I got it, it asked for a password and I put it. but then it asked me to use a pin. and then they asked security questions. however, i’ve only had to use the actual password once because it always asks...
  5. Window update won’t let me launch or setup any program.

Window update won’t let me launch or setup any program.: I haven’t updated my PC in a while 2017 because I haven’t had internet for a while and I can’t upgrade my window because of low storage and my parent won’t let me get a driver. Everytime when I try to setup or launch anything it will say something “it’s time to update your...
  6. PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work.

PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work.: I tried starting up my PC and when I’m in the initial screen I press space to enter my password and it jitters back to the initial screen, I can’t login, I enter safe mode by restarting my PC 3 times and try a system restore, says it can’t be done, tried a complete reset,...
  7. Won’t let me log in?

Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...
  8. Computer won’t connect to the internet or let me access settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t connect to the internet or let me access settings.: Yesterday the wifi icon on the task bar completely disappeared and my laptop wouldn’t connect to the internet. It seemed like basically the whole network system disappeared all together. I tried to do a troubleshoot but found that my computer wouldn’t let me open any of my...
  9. It won’t let me sign into Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me sign into Minecraft: When i sign in its say please go into xbox.com and i fix it and it still say the same thing can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-sign-into-minecraft/c0ed5361-6758-4f22-b8fc-199f98bb607b
  10. Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info

Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info: I recieved a computer from my employer. It was used by someone before and needed to be reset so i factory reset the computer and when it finished it asked me t select personal or organization. I clicked on organization and enter my work email and password. After booting up...