Windows 10: Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset

Discus and support Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop was not able to connect to the internet despite my other devices being able to so I started the troubleshooter and it did not detect anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CooleyMan, Jul 21, 2021.

1. CooleyMan Win User

Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset

my laptop was not able to connect to the internet despite my other devices being able to so I started the troubleshooter and it did not detect anything so I tried repairing my vpn nothing changed so I uninstalled it still nothing so I ended up doing a network setting reset and now my computer is stuck on the launch screen and will not let me enter the bios

:)

CooleyMan, Jul 21, 2021

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Jul 21, 2021
  3. ive tried to restore factory reset but now stuck in bios

Could you describe how you tried to 'reset' it? Was there a restore point in use?

Being stuck in the Bios is never a good thing. Make sure your hard drive is working properly and your HD is set to 1st in the boot list.

AlpacaAT910, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset

1. Stuck on launch screen won’t let me into bios after network settings reset - Similar Threads - Stuck launch screen

2. Pc won’t launch and cannot open bios settings, stuck on motherboard screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t launch and cannot open bios settings, stuck on motherboard screen: I have a random issue with my pc that does not allow me to open my bios setting and it does not launch, I am stuck on a screen that says to “press del or f2 to enter bios setting” I have tried many different solutions like removing the cmos battery, trying different keyboards...
  3. Pc won’t launch and cannot open bios settings, stuck on motherboard screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won’t launch and cannot open bios settings, stuck on motherboard screen: I have a random issue with my pc that does not allow me to open my bios setting and it does not launch, I am stuck on a screen that says to “press del or f2 to enter bios setting” I have tried many different solutions like removing the cmos battery, trying different keyboards...
  4. It won’t let me set up a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  5. It won’t let me set up a PIN

It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  6. Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it: My laptop must’ve updated or restarted because when I opened it after it being away a couple of hours I was prompted to enter my bitlocker key. I did and was eventually brought to the typical sign in screen. It told me to give my finger print. I did. Then it told me it...
  7. Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it: My laptop must’ve updated or restarted because when I opened it after it being away a couple of hours I was prompted to enter my bitlocker key. I did and was eventually brought to the typical sign in screen. It told me to give my finger print. I did. Then it told me it...
  8. Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it

9. Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows: So ive had this new pc for maybe 5 months it was working really well at first but for the bast 3 months its been acting up. Some things its doing is taking 30+ minutes to start, not letting me open certain windows default apps, not letting me download anything from the...
  10. Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!: I forgot my password to my windows 10 pro desktop. I remember the first day I got it, it asked for a password and I put it. but then it asked me to use a pin. and then they asked security questions. however, i’ve only had to use the actual password once because it always asks...