Windows 10: Stuck on "Link your phone and PC" - Can't see the mouse pointer on screen

Discus and support Stuck on "Link your phone and PC" - Can't see the mouse pointer on screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today, after actualization my windows when i turned my laptop on, it showed me the "Link your phone and PC" blue screen, but, unfortunately, it got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nagumo2, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Nagumo2 Win User

Stuck on "Link your phone and PC" - Can't see the mouse pointer on screen

Today, after actualization my windows when i turned my laptop on, it showed me the "Link your phone and PC" blue screen, but, unfortunately, it got stuck on this screen, not being able to use none of those options:

• Mouse pointer disapeared;
    • Tab choose one option;
    • Esc.

I've tried to restart windows, Alt+tab and windows key, all than has shown any reaction but none of that provided me an solution, because the windows kept me lock in the same screen.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rafael Nagumo

:)

Nagumo2, Feb 26, 2021
  2. SlothB77 Win User

Mouse Pointer Shadow Stuck on Screen

This is a video demonstration of the issue:

After my PC was upgraded to Windows 10, a mouse pointer shadow became stuck on my screen. I never even used the mouse pointer shadow! Now it won't go away and I have duplicate mice.

SlothB77, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Stuck on "Link your phone and PC" - Can't see the mouse pointer on screen

mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on "Link your phone and PC" - Can't see the mouse pointer on screen

1. Stuck on "Link your phone and PC" - Can't see the mouse pointer on screen - Similar Threads - Stuck Link phone

2. Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link: I just purchased a new Lenovo idea pad running Windows 11 to replace an identical computer that was stolen. I used phone link on the previous computer. This one has Your Phone installed. Your phone shows up when you launch the program, but when you search for Phone Link, Your...
  3. See-through mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    See-through mouse pointer: Is there a way I can make my pointer see through? I just need the outline. I need to see what's underneath because I use a large pointer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/see-through-mouse-pointer/2aaad22b-361b-460b-b6e2-71dcac51680f
  4. Link your phone to your PC

Link your phone to your PC: Why does windows assume everyone has a cellular telephone. The continuing act of asking constantly to link your cellular telephone and not once asking first if u even have a cellular telephone is the most pressuring brainwashing dumb arrogant question I've ever experienced....
  5. Link your phone to your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link your phone to your PC: Why does windows assume everyone has a cellular telephone. The continuing act of asking constantly to link your cellular telephone and not once asking first if u even have a cellular telephone is the most pressuring brainwashing dumb arrogant question I've ever experienced....
  6. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen: My laptop's trackpad sometimes behaves irregularly, sometimes when turning on from hibernation mode the trackpad stops working and the pointer gets stuck at the top of the screen. A restart fixes this problem, this issue really bugs me because I lose all my work from the...
  7. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen: My laptop's trackpad sometimes behaves irregularly, sometimes when turning on from hibernation mode the trackpad stops working and the pointer gets stuck at the top of the screen. A restart fixes this problem, this issue really bugs me because I lose all my work from the...
  8. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Stuck on "Link your phone and PC" - Can't se the mouse pointer on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Link your phone and PC" - Can't se the mouse pointer on screen: Today, after actualization my windows when i turned my laptop on, it showed me the "Link your phone and PC" blue screen, but, unfortunately, it got stuck on this screen, not being able to use none of those options: Mouse pointer disapeared; Tab choose one option; Esc....
  10. Can't see mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't see mouse pointer: Help, I can't see mouse pointer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-mouse-pointer/2c122933-c801-4c57-b3e6-2441d35d95fc