Windows 10: Stuck on loading page every time there is an update to install, automatic repair won’t even...

Discus and support Stuck on loading page every time there is an update to install, automatic repair won’t even... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using a Surface Book 3. Recently installed Windows 11. Every time there is an update to be installed, it won’t restart. Either it gets stuck on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A sad boy, May 27, 2022.

1. A sad boy Win User

Stuck on loading page every time there is an update to install, automatic repair won’t even...

Using a Surface Book 3. Recently installed Windows 11. Every time there is an update to be installed, it won’t restart. Either it gets stuck on the loading screen, or when it does try to initiate the automatic repair, it says “preparing” then when it tries to go to it, I see a little window blacked out for a split second then the screen goes black, but I can move the cursor. It seems that draining the battery to 0 is the only way that it is able to get past this. There are no issues to restart when there is no update to install.

:)

A sad boy, May 27, 2022
  2. sol_kiwi Win User

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

It is still stucking i can not even rebooth my windows

Can u help me to get into recovery options pls

sol_kiwi, May 27, 2022
  3. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, May 27, 2022
  4. sol_kiwi Win User

Stuck on loading page every time there is an update to install, automatic repair won’t even...

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

sol_kiwi, May 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Stuck on loading page every time there is an update to install, automatic repair won’t even... - Similar Threads - Stuck loading page

2. PC stuck at automatic repair page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck at automatic repair page: My Lenovo Thinkpad is in the middle of an automatic repair. tried every internet procedure, but to no avail. Bitlocker has locked the D: drive, so I've attempted numerous methods to retrieve the recovery password and key, including checking my Microsoft account. There is no...
  3. PC stuck at automatic repair page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck at automatic repair page: My Lenovo Thinkpad is in the middle of an automatic repair. tried every internet procedure, but to no avail. Bitlocker has locked the D: drive, so I've attempted numerous methods to retrieve the recovery password and key, including checking my Microsoft account. There is no...
  4. PC stuck at automatic repair page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck on loading page every time there is an update to install, automatic repair won’t even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on loading page every time there is an update to install, automatic repair won’t even...: Using a Surface Book 3. Recently installed Windows 11. Every time there is an update to be installed, it won’t restart. Either it gets stuck on the loading screen, or when it does try to initiate the automatic repair, it says “preparing” then when it tries to go to it, I see...
  6. windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset: my computer has been stuck in an automatic repair loop everytime i’ve turned it on, saying that restarting my PC will fix the problem but everytime i do it just leads me back to automatic repair. i’ve tried to reset my computer both locally and using cloud. locally, it made...
  7. windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset: my computer has been stuck in an automatic repair loop everytime i’ve turned it on, saying that restarting my PC will fix the problem but everytime i do it just leads me back to automatic repair. i’ve tried to reset my computer both locally and using cloud. locally, it made...
  8. windows stuck in automatic repair loop and won’t reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up: It all started with a blue screen, I had a boot error no bootable device so i've been trying to do all of the youtube tutorials. I've tried to use chkdsk but it shows up with i/o error. My laptop has no system restore points and every time I tried to use Reset this PC my...
  10. Preparing Automatic Repair - Stuck - Not loading Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing Automatic Repair - Stuck - Not loading Windows: After a recent update, and a disconnect suddenly, PC is stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair". I rebooted several times including 3 times at on/off restart to try to get into Safe Mode. No success. Should my hard drive light be on while "Preparing Automatic Repair" is in...