Windows 10: Stuck on "loading resource packs" When joining my own minecraft realm

Discus and support Stuck on "loading resource packs" When joining my own minecraft realm in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got minecraft windows 10 edition. I can create worlds and join them fine and join servers. But when I created my own minecraft realm, all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ruairi Watson, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Stuck on "loading resource packs" When joining my own minecraft realm

I recently got minecraft windows 10 edition. I can create worlds and join them fine and join servers. But when I created my own minecraft realm, all my friends can join. But for me I always get stuck on "loading resource packs" I have never been able to connect to my own realm in the 5 days its been up. I don't even have a resource pack on. Any help would be appreciated

:)

Ruairi Watson, Jun 7, 2019

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Stuck on "loading resource packs" When joining my own minecraft realm

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Stuck on "loading resource packs" When joining my own minecraft realm

1. Stuck on "loading resource packs" When joining my own minecraft realm - Similar Threads - Stuck loading resource

2. Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs: I cant join my own realms. It stucks on loading resource packs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-realms-stuck-on-loading-resource-packs/32c2338f-1a70-41f2-a70a-e4b1b04c4524
  3. Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs: I cant join my own realms. It stucks on loading resource packs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-realms-stuck-on-loading-resource-packs/32c2338f-1a70-41f2-a70a-e4b1b04c4524
  4. Minecraft bedrock edition stuck on loading resource screen when lunching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock edition stuck on loading resource screen when lunching: please help my Minecraft is stuck on this screen I tried the methods given my some people it didn't work am using 32bit version as it has no render engine and am on windows 10 64 bit ,I even reinstalled my windows and restarted the game reinstalled the game cleared the cache...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition stuck on loading resource screen when lunching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition stuck on loading resource screen when lunching: please help my Minecraft is stuck on this screen I tried the methods given my some people it didn't work am using 32bit version as it has no render engine and am on windows 10 64 bit ,I even reinstalled my windows and restarted the game reinstalled the game cleared the cache...
  6. Minecraft Realms join error 1.16.100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms join error 1.16.100: 'Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours' This is what i see when i attempt to join my friends realm. The issue? I've been seeing it since the month ofNovember. I think you can see the problem. My friend has completely restarted the realm, replacing the world and seed yet to no...
  7. Why can't I join minecraft realms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I join minecraft realms?: I restarted Minecraft and It still doesn't work. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-join-minecraft-realms/3cf3d5fd-4ca1-4c84-ab49-774b38e14774
  8. Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.102.0 is stuck at "Loading Resources" when joining a server. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.102.0 is stuck at "Loading Resources" when joining a server. Windows 10.: I was planning to play some Minecraft, so I hopped onto a server only to realize that the server would be stuck at "Loading Resources" after saying "Connecting to External Server". Please help me, I can't play on a server anymore because of this error....
  9. Trouble joining a Minecraft Realm on Pocket Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble joining a Minecraft Realm on Pocket Edition.: Hello. I’m on Minecraft Pocket Edition, and am having extreme trouble in joining a realm with friends. I have the ability to play multiplayer games, but I cannot join realms. When I attempt to, it says “you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft...
  10. Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs: My friend owns a Minecraft bedrock realm, which he recently updated to 1.12.0. But Now when I try to join it gets stuck on loading resource packs. The other members can join just fine, but I cant....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft stuck on loading resources

2. loading resource packs minecraft realms

3. phone gets tuck at loading resorce pack joining servers

4. realm stuck on loading resource packs,
  5. minevraft realm cant join own realm loading texture pack,
  6. mcpe realms stuck at loading resource screen,
  7. minecraft realms loading resource packs windows phone info,
  8. minecraft stuck on loading resource packs xbox one,
  9. joining lan game Minecraft stuck on loading resources packs,
  10. stuck loading resources when trying to join friend,
  11. minecraft windows 10 stuck on loading resource pack,