Windows 10: Stuck on loading screen in Login how do I fix this?

Discus and support Stuck on loading screen in Login how do I fix this? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; This been 2 days my problem after the update of laptop, I tried doing safe mode but it still getting stuck on the log in. I even tried system restore,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by FRNZY2111, Nov 23, 2020.

1. FRNZY2111 Win User

Stuck on loading screen in Login how do I fix this?

This been 2 days my problem after the update of laptop, I tried doing safe mode but it still getting stuck on the log in. I even tried system restore, it still get stuck there how do i fix this. Even i tried waiting for us it just infinitely spin then blinks to blackscreen then return to login. How do i fix this :-:-:-:-:-Stuck on loading screen in Login how do I fix this? [​IMG]

:)

FRNZY2111, Nov 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Nickynoo Win User
    Login Screen

I have a problem with my login screen - well actually it is with the screen that comes before the login screen.
    It seems to be stuck on the colour that is chosen for pesonalisation/colour/pick a colour. Although my lock screen is set on windows spotlight (it is my understanding that the screen loaded before the login screen and the lock screen picture share the same image - this was true a few builds ago but now the screen in question just seems to stay the solid colour. I have also notice that if i go to personalization/lock screen that the apps that I can choose to show detailed status and the other plus signs - the drop down lists are all blank, some with red X s on them.

Nickynoo, Nov 23, 2020
  4. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Stuck on loading screen in Login how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Stuck loading screen

2. Stuck on this loading screen for hours, what is it and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on this loading screen for hours, what is it and how do I fix it?: My laptop is stuck on this loading screen and I’m not sure why. The censored part is my name. I couldn’t find any similar images online so I apologise if this is a simple issue that I just don’t know about.My laptop was fine a few hours ago, I shut it didn’t power off or...
  3. Stuck on this loading screen for hours, what is it and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on this loading screen for hours, what is it and how do I fix it?: My laptop is stuck on this loading screen and I’m not sure why. The censored part is my name. I couldn’t find any similar images online so I apologise if this is a simple issue that I just don’t know about.My laptop was fine a few hours ago, I shut it didn’t power off or...
  4. Stuck on this loading screen for hours, what is it and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. How do I fix a blue screen stuck on 100%?

How do I fix a blue screen stuck on 100%?: My gaming laptop has just blue screen and has been stuck on 100% progress for awhile and has been the same.Any fixes or possible ways to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-blue-screen-stuck-on-100/01827119-72c6-4bda-a84b-431794c036c6
  6. How do I fix a blue screen stuck on 100%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a blue screen stuck on 100%?: My gaming laptop has just blue screen and has been stuck on 100% progress for awhile and has been the same.Any fixes or possible ways to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-blue-screen-stuck-on-100/01827119-72c6-4bda-a84b-431794c036c6
  7. how do i fix the microsoft infinite loading screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i fix the microsoft infinite loading screen: ive tried multiple ways to fix but none is working and ive been trying to fix this problem for weeks im on windows 10 and please help me resolve the infinite microsoft loading screen...
  8. how do i fix the microsoft infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix the microsoft infinite loading screen: ive tried multiple ways to fix but none is working and ive been trying to fix this problem for weeks im on windows 10 and please help me resolve the infinite microsoft loading screen...
  9. how do i fix the microsoft infinite loading screen

10. Laptop won't load past the login screen, How do i fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't load past the login screen, How do i fix?: I have windows 10 laptop, My laptop has suddenly stopped loading past the login screen. At first, it would get me to the desktop but would only flash the icons on and off. I tried restarting it and even restoring it to factory settings, but it won't let me do that. There is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. login screen loading infinitly windows 10