Windows 10: Stuck on loading screen. Unplugging peripherals doesn't fix it.

Discus and support Stuck on loading screen. Unplugging peripherals doesn't fix it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday night my machine was working fine. This morning as I went to turn it on it gets stuck on the loading screen with the blue Windows logo and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/holamund0, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Stuck on loading screen. Unplugging peripherals doesn't fix it.

Yesterday night my machine was working fine. This morning as I went to turn it on it gets stuck on the loading screen with the blue Windows logo and the spinning circles.

Things I've tried: - Unplugging all peripherals - Hard reboot several times until "repair mode" loading screen comes up. This loading screen also gets stuck. - Spamming F8, but as I understand, Windows 10 removed this option.

What are my options now? Will downloading a Windows 10 ISO to a USB and booting from that to try and repair work?

submitted by /u/holamund0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/holamund0, Feb 15, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Stuck on loading screen. Unplugging peripherals doesn't fix it. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Audio peripheral is unplugged

Sound drivers are working properly but the audio peripheral is unplugged. How do I resolve this

samuelkebati, Feb 15, 2020
  4. JoeC_84 Win User

Stuck on loading screen. Unplugging peripherals doesn't fix it.

Windows 10 stuck in blue loading screen

It's a laptop, so I don't have any additional peripherals plugged in with the exception of a wireless mouse. I have unplugged that and attempted to start up with the same result. Also, your additional suggestions are of no help because the problem is,
    the computer stays on the above screenshot in a perpetual loop. The login screen never appears and the desktop never loads.

Thanks for your attempts, but I think this might be a little more complicated :/

JoeC_84, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on loading screen. Unplugging peripherals doesn't fix it.

1. Stuck on loading screen. Unplugging peripherals doesn't fix it. - Similar Threads - Stuck loading screen

2. Stuck on loading screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on loading screen...: My laptop was crashing from yesterday so somehow i managed to install a fresh windows 10 but that doesn't fix the issue . Whenever i try to install all windows 10 update my laptop crashes everytime and after installing like 4-5 times it doesn't make any sense now i cant even...
  3. Stuck on loading screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on loading screen...: My laptop was crashing from yesterday so somehow i managed to install a fresh windows 10 but that doesn't fix the issue . Whenever i try to install all windows 10 update my laptop crashes everytime and after installing like 4-5 times it doesn't make any sense now i cant even...
  4. Stuck on loading screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD upon unplugging keyboard/mouse peripherals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD upon unplugging keyboard/mouse peripherals: I have had this issue for a few months. When I first encountered it, I looked up the mouse and bsod and found that drivers for my razer device may be causing it but then I also found it happened when I unplugged my keyboard which is not a razer device, it's a custom built...
  6. BSOD upon unplugging keyboard/mouse peripherals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD upon unplugging keyboard/mouse peripherals: I have had this issue for a few months. When I first encountered it, I looked up the mouse and bsod and found that drivers for my razer device may be causing it but then I also found it happened when I unplugged my keyboard which is not a razer device, it's a custom built...
  7. BSOD upon unplugging keyboard/mouse peripherals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fix Minecraft stuck on White Loading Screen

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Minecraft stuck on White Loading Screen: [IMG]If your Minecraft game is stuck on a white loading screen then this post offers working fixes to help you resolve the problem. A lot of Minecraft users have reported experiencing a white screen when trying to open the launcher. It is a major issue that prevents you from...
  9. Stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at loading screen: I have seen this thread on here before and no one ever has an answer to it... they just keep saying to enter safe mode through hard resetting 3 times. Its still a black screen, and I'm not sure why no one understands that there is no option to do anything else. Every time I...
  10. Audio peripheral is unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio peripheral is unplugged: Sound drivers are working properly but the audio peripheral is unplugged. How do I resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/audio-peripheral-is-unplugged/6c4273b4-1e66-48b3-8257-286233b89264