Windows 10: Stuck on loading

Discus and support Stuck on loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, good morning. So my laptop seems like having some kind issue, but I don't know what it is. So basically my Laptop went into blue screen every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IrvanArdiansyah, May 15, 2021.

1. Stuck on loading

Hi, good morning. So my laptop seems like having some kind issue, but I don't know what it is. So basically my Laptop went into blue screen every around 10min when I start it ,I think it was like after installing some updates . So I try to repair it with a step from windows.com/stopcode as it show on the blue screen.And then after the latest step that I did from windows.com/stopcode which is Pressing keyboard F5 or 5, my laptop trying to enter safe mode but it stuck on my laptop logo for around 10-12min, and then I decided to restart my laptop by hold the power button to turn of

:)

IrvanArdiansyah, May 15, 2021
  2. Kurdatz Win User

Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

This is what I'm seeing

Stuck on loading [​IMG]

Kurdatz, May 15, 2021
  3. Kurdatz Win User
    Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

I got the DISKPART to run

Stuck on loading [​IMG]

Kurdatz, May 15, 2021
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Stuck on loading

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on loading

1. Stuck on loading - Similar Threads - Stuck loading

2. Aorus stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  3. Aorus stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  4. windows security stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security stuck at loading screen: I got my laptop used. Ever since i got the laptop, i have unable to access windows security either from the settings or from start. anytime i start the app it is always stuck at the start page then closes after a while. when i try to open it from privacy and security in...
  5. windows security stuck at loading screen

windows security stuck at loading screen: I got my laptop used. Ever since i got the laptop, i have unable to access windows security either from the settings or from start. anytime i start the app it is always stuck at the start page then closes after a while. when i try to open it from privacy and security in...
  6. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  7. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  8. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  9. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  10. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade