Windows 10: Stuck on lock screen no login screen Windows 10

Discus and support Stuck on lock screen no login screen Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My PC Windows 10 is stuck on the lock screen. There is no password input, account name, button etc. I have following view:As you can see, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by deschkk, Dec 4, 2022.

1. deschkk Win User

Stuck on lock screen no login screen Windows 10

Hi,My PC Windows 10 is stuck on the lock screen. There is no password input, account name, button etc. I have following view:As you can see, I have access to power button, accessibility and internet. My mouse and keyboard work fine. I've tried entering Safe Mode shift + restart > troubleshoot > advanced options > startup settings > restart > 4 but it doesn't help, everything stays the same as before and I cannot log in. Please, help.

:)

deschkk, Dec 4, 2022
  2. MaloK Win User

Login Screen Prompt Not Appearing Post Screen-Lock

If there is a delay when going from the Lock screen to the Login screen on your Windows 10 PC, then you can fix this Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue by following these suggestions:

Disable Lock Screen background image.
    Disable Log in Screen background image.
    Disable Windows Spotlight if it is enabled.

Lock screen to Login Screen takes too much time to load in Windows 10

MaloK, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Stuck on lock screen no login screen Windows 10 [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Dec 4, 2022
  4. EdgarJ201 Win User

Login Screen Prompt Not Appearing Post Screen-Lock

I will try this and later update the thread to see if it resolved the issue

EdgarJ201, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

1. Stuck on lock screen no login screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stuck lock screen

2. Windows 10 Stucked on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Stucked on Login Screen: I deleted some users on regedit and now my screen is glitching when I try to press spacebar to login. Anyone knows what to do thanks!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stucked-on-login-screen/249bef7f-2cbe-4b29-950d-fc0e98bbeb3d
  3. Stuck on lock screen no login screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lock screen no login screen Windows 10: Hi,My PC Windows 10 is stuck on the lock screen. There is no password input, account name, button etc. I have following view:As you can see, I have access to power button, accessibility and internet. My mouse and keyboard work fine. I've tried entering Safe Mode shift +...
  4. Stuck on lock screen no login screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on lock screen no login screen Windows 10: Hi,My PC Windows 10 is stuck on the lock screen. There is no password input, account name, button etc. I have following view:As you can see, I have access to power button, accessibility and internet. My mouse and keyboard work fine. I've tried entering Safe Mode shift +...
  5. Windows is stuck at the Lock Screen or Welcome Screen before login

in Windows 10 News
    Windows is stuck at the Lock Screen or Welcome Screen before login: [ATTACH]Sometimes when you turn on your computer, you get your Windows 11/10 login screen, but then it gets frozen, maybe reboots on its own, or it stops and does not respond to your command. You may get the login screen, but nothing happens after entering the password....
  6. Windows 10 stuck on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stuck on login screen: when i am in the welcome screen and i click ,the screen turns blur and i cant access the login screen.i tried removing my password using cmd but it says that windows folder doesnt exist in any drive.ctrl+alt+delete doesnt work,i also had a problem in which the screen turns...
  7. Windows 10 Stucked at Login Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Stucked at Login Screen: Hi everyone, To get right to the problem at hand: I ran SFC and it found problems and fixed them, but now I'm stuck at the Windows 10 login screen. I put my pin but it just reloads the login screen and it just asks for it again. No matter the login method, it just does the...
  8. Windows 10 stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 stuck at login screen: The awesome windows 10 stuck at login screen. Tried all the possible suggestions available on microsoft community and google. I was a happy windows 7 customer and on one fine day, there was a notification from Windows saying from Dec 2019, support to Windows 7 will be...
  9. Windows 10 stuck in login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stuck in login screen: When I boot my computer it automatically logs into the account ”Asministrator” and because it doesnt have a password, I cant safe boot or switch to another account. When that happens it puts me in the setup screen where it asks if I want my location to be shown or if I want...
  10. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck at login screen: As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter...