Windows 10: Stuck on log in screen? Windows 10

Discus and support Stuck on log in screen? Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So, when I power on my laptop, I am greeted by the welcome screen, as usual, but instead of displaying pictures of landscapes as it usually does, the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Grim Grey, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Grim Grey Win User

Stuck on log in screen? Windows 10

So, when I power on my laptop, I am greeted by the welcome screen, as usual, but instead of displaying pictures of landscapes as it usually does, the screen is all blue. However, it still displays time, date, and so forth and seems to work like usual. Though when I press enter to get to the log in screen, the whole screen becomes blue except for the cursor, which can still be moved around.

I've tried powering off and powering on multiple times. It's the same every time. I haven't found any solutions and I'm not hopeful I will.

If anyone looks into my case, I will appreciate it very much. Thank you.

:)

Grim Grey, Sep 26, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Sep 26, 2019
  3. kuroneko Win User
    Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.

my log in screen suddenly disappeared. and i am stuck in log in screen. i cannot longer open my PC because log in screen won't show nor the users and password prompt. its just dimming in black.

Stuck on log in screen? Windows 10 [​IMG]

After i press enter or click or other keys its just dimming in black without user log in and password prompt. and i am stuck.

Stuck on log in screen? Windows 10 [​IMG]

i attempt to use windows recovery environment or shift + restart key but its not working. winRE not showing. its just normally restarted.
    i attempt using bootable USB Drive inserted then restart but nothing happen.

i think the best way for this is reformatting, but i dont know how because i cant log in in desktop and windowsRE are not working too.

im run out of ideas . any ideas to solve this prob? i really appreciate . or any ideas how to force format in lock screen ?
    thanks to who will response.

kuroneko, Sep 26, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Stuck on log in screen? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stuck log screen

2. W10 stuck on the log in screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 stuck on the log in screen: A user of the company I'm working in installed updates for windows, after restarting the person send me this What could it be? https://reddit.com/link/tqhi8q/video/eacl77jqb6q81/player submitted by /u/migi1501 [link] [comments]...
  3. Cannot log in. Log in screen stuck

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in. Log in screen stuck: Cannot log in. Keyboard adding different characters as well. Windows Version 20h2 183479
  4. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen when logging in

Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen when logging in: So basically my PC was rendering on Adobe After effects last night and it froze at one point so I just held the power button to turn it off, now it’s not even logging in, I’ve tried going into save mode and all that but I just shows a black screen, idk wtf is going on with my...
  5. Stuck on log in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on log in screen: I sat in front of my computer today only to power it on and find myself stuck in the log in screen. My mouse and key board are unresponsive only when I've reached this point. I've tried powering off the computer multiple times, I've run tests and nothing came from them. I'm...
  6. Stuck on Log In Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on Log In Screen: Using a Lenovo ThinkBook15 and keyboard is not responding on the login screen. I have also tried using an external USB keyboard to do Ctrl+Alt+Delete to login but nothing has been working. The login screen is also missing the button for accessibility options and the on screen...
  7. Stuck in blurry log in screen

Stuck in blurry log in screen: Hey all, Running into a issue with booting my laptop- it's stuck in a loop on the blurry log in screen and won't get to the point to where I can enter a password. Startup repair and system restore do not work, and I can't reset to a clean install of windows. Even trying to...
  8. Stuck at log-in screen (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck at log-in screen (Windows 10): So I started my computer for the first time in a while and logged in using my pin and saw I had a bunch of updates that needed to take place so I got the updates and restarted my computer. So I tried logging in with my pin and it said my password was incorrect. I tried...
  9. Stuck on log in on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on log in on welcome screen: I upgraded win7 to win10, but the first win10 welcome screen is stalling after putting my password in. The cpu isn't doing much. Just a arrow cursor that moves with the mouse on the welcome screen. I have waited about 2 hrs. I pressed delete two times and the welcome screen...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.: my log in screen suddenly disappeared. and i am stuck in log in screen. i cannot longer open my PC because log in screen won't show nor the users and password prompt. its just dimming in black. [img] After i press enter or click or other keys its just dimming in black...