Windows 10: Stuck on logo screen

Discus and support Stuck on logo screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sherryseymour, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Stuck on logo screen

I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning. I've done the restart, it will not go in safe mode just sits on black screen with no dots when I try that. I've tried to get the advance option list to come up after restarting 3 times. Says it cant go into recovery for advanced options, contact company. I do not have a disk. I started with the insiders program in the beginning, I did a clean install over 6 months ago. This is first time it's done this. Tried to call microsoft but that cost money I dont have. I just started my own business and I need my PC. Can anyone help me.

:)

sherryseymour, Sep 4, 2018

2. GPU-Z stuck on logo screen

yup so it seems. I tried running gpu-z before installing the gpu driver and the latest version of gpu-z works right off the bat. After installing drivers, then goes back to being stuck at logo screen. I tried 14.4, 13.9, and 13.4 so far and I got no luck.

Sempron Guy, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Stuck on logo screen

Laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming session

Hi,

Corrupted system files can be one of the reasons why your laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming a session.

We suggest running a System File Checker (SFC) and DISM tool. Follow the steps given by
    Annu Singh on this thread to run SFC and DISM tool. You may also try
    the other steps given if the issue was not resolved.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Stuck on logo screen

1. Stuck on logo screen - Similar Threads - Stuck logo screen

2. MSI Logo stuck in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Logo stuck in screen: I have a MSI Cube Mini PC with Windows 10, Intel i7, 16 RG RAM and 500 GB hard drive. Every time I turn it on get stuck at the MSI logo in screen, no spinning symbol, no error message, only the black screen with the MSI logo and stays like that until I force it to turn off...
  3. MSI Logo stuck in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI Logo stuck in screen: I have a MSI Cube Mini PC with Windows 10, Intel i7, 16 RG RAM and 500 GB hard drive. Every time I turn it on get stuck at the MSI logo in screen, no spinning symbol, no error message, only the black screen with the MSI logo and stays like that until I force it to turn off...
  4. MSI Logo stuck in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck at Lenovo logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuck at Lenovo logo: Every time i update my PC's drivers and reboot it, the PC gets stuck at Lenovo logo and there is no other way to get in without formatting the PC. Its the third time now. I searched the internet but nothing matches the problem i am facing. So, is there any way by which this...
  6. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade stuck at logo screen: Hi,ran to upgrade issue, so i started form scratch - HP 290 G2 Microtower PC 4HS27EA BIOS: F.44:deleted all partitionsremoved all hardware but the base, keyboard and mousei reinstalled Windows 10 32 bits from original USB 1903i didn't install anything elsewhen I tried to...
  7. Windows 10 install stuck at logo screen

Windows 10 install stuck at logo screen: Hello, this is my first post here. I've been trying to install Windows 10 for a few days now and whatever I do I can't get past the black screen with the four blue rectangles that constitute the Windows 10 logo. (I haven't installed 10 before - does everyone see this...
  8. Surface Pro Stuck on Windows Logo screen

Surface Pro Stuck on Windows Logo screen: Recently when I was using my Surface Pro 4, the screen suddenly crashed. I could still move my cursor, but could not access any apps, close apps, etc. This is when I forced shut down my laptop by using the 30 seconds button trick, which usually worked. This time, when I tried...
  9. Setup stuck at Toshiba Logo Screen

Setup stuck at Toshiba Logo Screen: I have a done a factory reset on a Toshiba Satellite P850 which I previously upgraded to Windows 10 last year through the free upgrade program. I am now trying to reinstall Win 10 but the laptop is stuck at the Toshiba Leading Innovation screen. I have tried using the F keys...
  10. Stuck at logo loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at logo loading.: Hi all, For the past few months my computer has been freezing with loud buzzing sound. Had to force a restart. Just last week I took my pc apart and cleaned it. Tested the ram. Did prime95 and furmark test and had no issues or freezing. Had no issues after a few days of...