Windows 10: Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

Discus and support Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am stuck on Minecraft 1.12 because it shows no available update. In the Microsoft Store, I went to Downloads and Updates>Get updates, but a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CRANK907, Jul 18, 2019.

1. CRANK907 Win User

Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

I am stuck on Minecraft 1.12 because it shows no available update. In the Microsoft Store, I went to Downloads and Updates>Get updates, but a message says, "You're good to go, all your trusted apps and games from Microsoft Store have the latest updates."

I have been looking for people having the same issue as me, but so far, it seems nobody does. I have already tried Updating Windows 10, switching from non-beta then back to beta with the insider app, re-installing the Microsoft Store, and I have restarted my PC multiple times. Heck, I even tried re-installing Minecraft using my Xbox One, but it still says I'm on version 1.12.

I bought the Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store, and wonder if this might have something to do with it?

Anyways, could somebody get back to me on how to fix this issue? It would be much appreciated.

:)

CRANK907, Jul 18, 2019

2. How to update the right version its Minecraft: windows 10 beta 0.14.1?

Hi Emma,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "have tried to get it to that but it won`t let me can", from where exactly have you tried to update Minecraft app? Have you tried to update through Windows Store?

I suggest you to try to update Minecraft app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

As per the information provided in the below Microsoft link, the new version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Version 0.14.1.

Refer to the section: Version notes.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/Minecraft-Windows-10-Edition-Beta/9NBLGGH2JHXJ

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It looks like your Minecraft game that is stuck on trial mode, has something to do with your Xbox account, so please try the below steps and check if you are able to play the full version of Minecraft.

Launch the Xbox app > Sign-in to the Xbox application
    using your Microsoft Account (Account which you used to purchase Minecraft) > Browse the games to find Minecraft and click on the Play button to the play the Minecraft game and check if it is still showing the trail version.

If you are still seeing the trail version, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10 and reinstall
    Minecraft.

If you are still facing the same issue, then we recommend that you get in touch with our
    Xbox Support Team. You may contact them via chat support or schedule a callback at your preferred date
    and time.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update - Similar Threads - Stuck Minecraft version

2. Minecraft stuck on a update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft stuck on a update: I was playing roblox and I got bord so I tried to open Minecraft and it did not open so I opened task manager to see if it is running and it was. so I ended it and tried again and it said cannot open this app. so I clicked close then restarted and when I clicked on it...
  3. Minecraft stuck on a update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on a update: I was playing roblox and I got bord so I tried to open Minecraft and it did not open so I opened task manager to see if it is running and it was. so I ended it and tried again and it said cannot open this app. so I clicked close then restarted and when I clicked on it...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons stuck at version 1.8.6.0

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons stuck at version 1.8.6.0: My Minecraft Dungeons can not be updated anymore, and I am stuck in the version where it does not have hero cloud save so I can't just simply uninstall it and reinstall it or else I believe my level 89 account is going to be gone. I have additionally also tried everything on...
  5. Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version: My Minecraft won't update to the newest version it doesn't show if there is an update and I have tried clicking on the three dots in the corner and going on to downloads and updates an trying it manually, but it still won't work. I've also tried resetting the Microsoft Store...
  6. Minecraft Version Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Version Update: My minecraft windows ten version doesn't work because of the version it's updated to. 1.12.1 I checked Microsoft store for updates and found none, I was wondering if anyone can help me update my game?...
  7. Stuck at 12%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at 12%: I am resting my pc and it has been stuck at 12% for a few hours now. Any ideas? Only had a couple files before reset. submitted by /u/LucaF04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7f72d/stuck_at_12/
  8. Minecraft Won't Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Won't Update: Hi, so I just downloaded Minecraft on Windows 10 for the first time and I tried joining a server to play with some friends. It wouldn't let me join the server and after some research I discovered that it's because I'm on version 1.14. I have gone to the Microsoft Store and...
  9. Windows 10 update stuck at 12%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck at 12%: I see a similar but locked thread here. My Levono laptop boots up to a Windows update, and it gets to 12% (sometimes 8%, sometimes 15%) where after it does not increase further. However the rotating dots keep rotating. I've let it sit over night, but it does not get beyond...
  10. Stuck 12% / 42% on update installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck 12% / 42% on update installation: Hi, I have a desktop PC running 8.1 x64. I decided to upgrade using Windows Update to 10. The files are downloaded with no problems, and then it asks for reboot. And when installing the system, the process stuck at 12% (copying files 42%). It just stays there for hours. If I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft wont update

2. microsoft store minecraft is only 1.12

3. why wont my minecraft update on xbox one to 1.17

4. my minecraft wont update,
  5. minecraft wont update past 1.1,
  6. my minecraft windows 10 wont update,
  7. minecraft version 1 not working,
  8. minecraft windows 10 stuck on survival,
  9. stuck on 1.12 bedrock,
  10. my minecraft wont updated,
  11. minecraft windows 10 wont update 1.13,