Windows 10: Stuck on overview of express settings .

Discus and support Stuck on overview of express settings . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have made it through the black screen with the circle and cannot get beyond seemingly starting to accept express settings. I press the button on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShafewaNdeilenga, May 6, 2022.

1. Stuck on overview of express settings .

I have made it through the black screen with the circle and cannot get beyond seemingly starting to accept express settings. I press the button on the bottom, it appears to indicate a highlight and there is disk activity. Through disk activity then slows to a blink every few second. After more than two hours it is still on the screen that gives an overview of express settings

:)

ShafewaNdeilenga, May 6, 2022

2. Upgrade stuck on "express " settings

I have made it through the black screen with the circle and cannot get beyond seemingly starting to accept express settings. I press the button on the bottom, it appears to indicate a highlight and there is disk activity. Through disk activity then
    slows to a blink every few second. After more than two hours it is still on the screen that gives an overview of express settings

JamesRubottom, May 6, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 6, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

Stuck on overview of express settings .

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 6, 2022
Thema:

Stuck on overview of express settings .

1. Stuck on overview of express settings . - Similar Threads - Stuck overview express

2. Data Usage Overview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Usage Overview: The Data Usage page for my wireless internet details that I have used 77.98 GB over the past nine days. However, in the programs listed below, the highest use was 2 MB, and all other programs were under 1 MB.How can I find what program is using GBs of data?...
  3. Data Usage Overview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Usage Overview: The Data Usage page for my wireless internet details that I have used 77.98 GB over the past nine days. However, in the programs listed below, the highest use was 2 MB, and all other programs were under 1 MB.How can I find what program is using GBs of data?...
  4. Data Usage Overview

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Autopatch Overview

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Autopatch Overview: New video looking at the terrific new Windows Autopatch service. What it can do and a little bit about how it works! https://youtu.be/5uJB1q\_iSsI submitted by /u/JohnSavill [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wfv5b9/windows_autopatch_overview/
  6. Stuck on overview of express settings .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on overview of express settings .: I have made it through the black screen with the circle and cannot get beyond seemingly starting to accept express settings. I press the button on the bottom, it appears to indicate a highlight and there is disk activity. Through disk activity then slows to a blink every few...
  7. Stuck on overview of express settings .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on overview of express settings .: I have made it through the black screen with the circle and cannot get beyond seemingly starting to accept express settings. I press the button on the bottom, it appears to indicate a highlight and there is disk activity. Through disk activity then slows to a blink every few...
  8. SevenTheme Overview

SevenTheme Overview: I likely to introduce the SevenTheme. The SevenTheme has 7 default wallpaper, 7 default sound scheme, 7 default Desktop Icons, Improved CLI Setup, and MORE! Features: Improved CLI Setup [img] [img] Default Windows 7 All [img] [img] [img] [img] Download...
  9. Can't pass express settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't pass express settings: After installing Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit I Can't pass express settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pass-express-settings/130825a8-ba69-4fa8-b5d5-28bf69ab7fcb
  10. Bootloop on Express settings

Bootloop on Express settings: I used a website to get a new windows 10 for my new computer which already had one but was in chinese. It was a xiaomi gaming computer. When i click next or use express settings it makes me restart. I didnt use a usb nor a cd but a website so please help....