Windows 10: Stuck on pending

Discus and support Stuck on pending in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi recently I just got a pc and I got a problem with an app I purchased. When I press install its stuck on pending. Ive tried everything I could like... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MaxFigueroa2, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Stuck on pending

Hi recently I just got a pc and I got a problem with an app I purchased. When I press install its stuck on pending. Ive tried everything I could like searching up these problems on youtube and still no help. n

:)

MaxFigueroa2, Sep 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 store on phone stuck pending

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have found the solution a little bit typical but it will save you from resets and losing your data.

STEPS

1. Select update all in downloads and updates in store in windows 10 mobile phone.

2. Let them start downloading .

3. Now select pause all in same menu.

4. This time you will get two option in front of all apps resume and cancel even on those apps which are stuck.

5. Now cancel the every app from list by clicking on cross one by one.

6. Now you have got empty download list but still you will see stuck apps in phone's app list at pending.

7. Again open the store and search there for the same app which is stuck on your phone.

8. Click on install on app page in store and wait.

9. A pop up menu will come written something went wrong just close it and keep waiting on same page.

10. Now the final step app will start downloading automatically and what you have to do is just click on cross when it comes.

11. BINGO! App has been removed from your app list no hard reset no lose of data just a little patience is required i have found the solution myself because i was sailing in same boat.

sahilsharma125, Sep 5, 2020
  3. WP8: All my podcasts are stuck in 'Pending'

I noticed this morning that none of my podcast subscriptions had been updated. When I looked at the list of Downloads in the Store, I saw that all the missing episodes were there and marked as "Pending". There was also two episodes that I'd
    successfully downloaded and listened to a few days ago -- one of those episodes was listed as "Completed" and another was listed "Waiting for Wi-Fi".

(NOTE: I know that the out-of-the-box setting for podcast downloads requires a connection to wifi. I've been connected to wifi for at least the last 24 hours.)

I think that the Podcast app is horked and is stuck in some kind of error state.

I've tried:

- toggling wifi

- restarting the phone

- enabling podcast download over 4G

- restarting the phone after disabling wifi

- deleting some of the pending episodes

- connecting to a different wifi SSID

Anyone have any suggestions?

-Ben

Benjamin Day, Sep 5, 2020
  4. MIkew365 Win User

Stuck on pending

Windows Update Stuck

Updating my laptop which I haven't used for 6 months.
    I go to Settings, Update and Security, and there are a list of 10 updates, 2 of which say pending install, the others say pending download. Left laptop on overnight and still saying the same this morning.
    Ran Windows Troubleshooting Updates twice, both times found no problem.
    Have good Wi-Fi signal. Have re-booted several times. Now stuck. Can you please suggest how I get round this please.

MIkew365, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on pending

1. Stuck on pending - Similar Threads - Stuck pending

2. Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart: My 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 has been stuck on "Pending Restart" for months now. I have tried restarting my laptop Acer, Aspire A115-31 with all the ways possible. I even tried completely shutting...
  3. Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart: My 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 has been stuck on "Pending Restart" for months now. I have tried restarting my laptop Acer, Aspire A115-31 with all the ways possible. I even tried completely shutting...
  4. windows update stuck in "pending restart"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update stuck in "pending restart": windows update stuck in "pending restart" -tried restart but still stuck after-tried uninstall the update and install manually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-stuck-in-pending-restart/8f113176-8594-4c64-9fe9-40a9301c45c4
  5. windows update stuck in "pending restart"

windows update stuck in "pending restart": windows update stuck in "pending restart" -tried restart but still stuck after-tried uninstall the update and install manually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-stuck-in-pending-restart/8f113176-8594-4c64-9fe9-40a9301c45c4
  6. windows update stuck in "pending restart"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  8. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  9. how does one fix windows 11 store being stuck on pending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how does one fix windows 11 store being stuck on pending?: Ive tried the wsreset.exe method, doesnt work. its hella annoying im just tryna play minecraft but i cant cause of microsoft store being stubborn. whenever i open it its just stuck with the logo and a pending logo just looping endlessly not ever opening....
  10. how does one fix windows 11 store being stuck on pending?

how does one fix windows 11 store being stuck on pending?: Ive tried the wsreset.exe method, doesnt work. its hella annoying im just tryna play minecraft but i cant cause of microsoft store being stubborn. whenever i open it its just stuck with the logo and a pending logo just looping endlessly not ever opening....