Windows 10: Stuck on prepatations for reboot screen but on a driver pack installation

Discus and support Stuck on prepatations for reboot screen but on a driver pack installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had accidentally deleted my nvidia graphics card driver and I'm downloading it in safe mode with networking it. It started yesterday in the early... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SkyJace, Sep 14, 2020.

1. SkyJace Win User

Stuck on prepatations for reboot screen but on a driver pack installation

I had accidentally deleted my nvidia graphics card driver and I'm downloading it in safe mode with networking it. It started yesterday in the early evening and now it's stuck.Stuck on prepatations for reboot screen but on a driver pack installation [​IMG]Stuck on prepatations for reboot screen but on a driver pack installation [​IMG]Every element except recovery point is ready, even the offer one about safe and fast networking. Nothing else is running and I have no idea what to do. Please help?

:)

SkyJace, Sep 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 14, 2020
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 14, 2020
  4. mlee49 Win User

Driver Update/install

Ok, so let me get the basics down first.

1st delete the old driver(software or one by one)
    2nd Install new drivers from download
    3rd test new drivers

Reboot after steps 1 & 2?

mlee49, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Stuck on prepatations for reboot screen but on a driver pack installation - Similar Threads - Stuck prepatations reboot

2. DRIVER PACK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER PACK: I use windows 8.1 on a Dell pc, I did an upgrade from os 7 to 8.1. But ever since I cant have access to devices [mobile phones] connected to the pc. They always show as unknown devise! And I have tried to fix it using driver pack solution but nothing has worked. Any help...
  3. DRIVER PACK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER PACK: I use windows 8.1 on a Dell pc, I did an upgrade from os 7 to 8.1. But ever since I cant have access to devices [mobile phones] connected to the pc. They always show as unknown devise! And I have tried to fix it using driver pack solution but nothing has worked. Any help...
  4. Installed new WiFi card installed drivers then rebooted and is now stuck in bsod loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed new WiFi card installed drivers then rebooted and is now stuck in bsod loop.: Title says it all the error is always system thread exception not handled Edit here’s a photo of the screen https://imgur.com/a/Pmcuydd submitted by /u/Raider812421 [link] [comments]...
  5. Language pack installation stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language pack installation stuck: Hi! Just updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. For some reason default language now is Russian. I want to have English back. Found it under Settings>Time & Language>Language>Add Language. But installation is pending all the day: [ATTACH] What would you advice? Thanks in...
  6. What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier?: what is a driver pack? Lately after booting up my laptop my Defender always alerted me to a malware found and quarintined it. And its location this DriverPack thing. I removed, but it again it will appear in the Defender and same location the Driver Pack thing. I got a...
  7. Driver Pack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Pack: Hi Guys, So, I downloaded Windows 10 a week ago, and checked for updates, but no driver updates came up. But I know that my Video Card was out of date, as I kept getting an error and also, my Bluetooth is not working. Hence my point, is there any third party app that allows...
  8. Install stuck for hours, then no monitor on reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install stuck for hours, then no monitor on reboot: I installed Windows 10 fairly quickly on my laptop, and firlgured it'd be just as painfree to do so on my desktop, but the install was stuck at 'Copying files - 48%' for hours. I figured that since it was just copying files, I would just restart the PC and start over, but now...
  9. Win10 install keeps rebooting, stuck in reboot mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 install keeps rebooting, stuck in reboot mode: Sorry if this has already been posted, but I'm stuck in reboot and don't know how to get out. I left my computer to install overnight. When I came to it this afternoon, it looks like it might have completed, but was still in some set up condition, so I did a hard restart (I...
  10. Installed Win 10 after first reboot screen stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Installed Win 10 after first reboot screen stuck: I upgraded to win 10 today from 7. After rebooting my screen now shows windows wallpaper (one of their scenic view wallpaper) as I had a custom picture and it displays the date and time in the left corner. See attached picture. I have no cursor and the keyboard doesn't work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driverpack preparation for reboot

2. phone reboot soft ware driver pack

3. drivers pack solution stuck at reboot

4. driverpack waiting reboot,
  5. what to do if driver pack is stuck at 95 preparation for reboot,
  6. how long does driverpack io take t o down load on win 10,
  7. DriverPack stuck at preparation for reboot,
  8. Service pack preparation for reboot,
  9. how can i do if hp laptop windows 7 driverpack says we are configuring your computer ...file loading 77% and then stake,
  10. DriverPack stuck at 95,
  11. driverpack update stuck at 95%,
  12. DriverPack solution stuck at file loading,
  13. driverpack solution stuck at 95%,
  14. DriverPack stuck at 95 preparation for reboot,
  15. why does driver pack solution takes a long time to prepare for reboot