Windows 10: Stuck on recovery boot loop

Discus and support Stuck on recovery boot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop booted to windows 10 with all my files deleted no desktop icons and other data was deleted. I tried to hp recovery to reset to factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SonaalKothari1, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Stuck on recovery boot loop

My laptop booted to windows 10 with all my files deleted no desktop icons and other data was deleted.

I tried to hp recovery to reset to factory condition Windows 7. But after completion of the recovery process, it shows incomplete restoration and shows 3 options - save log, details amd retry. On retrying it agains restarts and shows same message. I am stuck in the loop.

I googled and it shows it is caused by some windows update.

I tried new installation of windows 8 but that too failed.

Please help me.

:)

SonaalKothari1, Feb 17, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 17, 2020
  3. BadFrog Win User
    Surface Pro Stuck in a boot loop

Also, try and look at this article. Not sure which version surface you have, but this is for the 4 and seems like the same problem, endless boot loops.

[SOLVED] How to Break Free of a Surface Pro 4 Boot Loop | Gillware

BadFrog, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Stuck on recovery boot loop

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on recovery boot loop

1. Stuck on recovery boot loop - Similar Threads - Stuck recovery boot

2. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop: I accidentally deleted some system files and to clear our some space in c drive but now when i am restarting it it wont start keeps saying that your pc ran into a problem .ive tried restarting resetting using cloud and resetting using local but nothing worked i have crucial...
  3. Windows 8.1 installation stuck in a recovery boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 installation stuck in a recovery boot loop: I've been quite a big fan of Windows 7, but since my hardware is quite new, I can't install it. And no, simple "install USB 3.0 drivers" won't work or "use Windows 10 installer and swap the install.wim file". Trust me, I tried both and ended up uninstalling my main Windows 11...
  4. Windows 8.1 installation stuck in a recovery boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 installation stuck in a recovery boot loop: I've been quite a big fan of Windows 7, but since my hardware is quite new, I can't install it. And no, simple "install USB 3.0 drivers" won't work or "use Windows 10 installer and swap the install.wim file". Trust me, I tried both and ended up uninstalling my main Windows 11...
  5. Windows stuck in boot loop/recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck in boot loop/recovery: My windows 10 pc is stuck in boot loop, cant even get into windows. If i try to enter recovery mode pc shuts down and it repeats. Even the system is trying to repair/recover windows, but in that process will fail and shut down. I tried everything i could find online...
  6. Windows stuck in boot loop/recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck in boot loop/recovery: My windows 10 pc is stuck in boot loop, cant even get into windows. If i try to enter recovery mode pc shuts down and it repeats. Even the system is trying to repair/recover windows, but in that process will fail and shut down. I tried everything i could find online...
  7. Windows stuck in boot loop/recovery

8. Stuck in boot loop

Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  9. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  10. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop: Hi, we just bought a brand new computer a week ago and on the first day having it when we went to turn it on it wouldn’t. The lights turn on then it immediately shuts off and it does that over and over again. Doesn’t even get far enough for the screen to turn on. But when we...