Windows 10: Stuck on repairing and scanning drive D: 9% Complete

Discus and support Stuck on repairing and scanning drive D: 9% Complete in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi , so yesterday i was working no problem with my laptop ( Asus rog with 1 tb HDD drive ) then i got an error message because of drivers and they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Extrem706, May 23, 2019.

1. Extrem706 Win User

Stuck on repairing and scanning drive D: 9% Complete

Hi , so yesterday i was working no problem with my laptop ( Asus rog with 1 tb HDD drive ) then i got an error message because of drivers and they asked me to restart my computer , i restarted but then i was stuck on loading screen of asus , couldnt enter my deckstop and after several times of me shuting it down and restarting i basically gave up and just let it be , i kept waiting for 1-2hours then i got the repairing and scaning drive D that basically has taking until now 7hours to be at 9% . Is something wrong with the laptop guys ? or should i wait? cause everything i tried wasn't working .

:)

Extrem706, May 23, 2019
  2. MSMPlayz Win User

Stuck Scanning and Repairing Drive.

I have been patiently waiting for a period of 1 hour looking at the screen of my laptop. At this present moment, Windows is stuck 'Scanning and Repairing Drive D: 9% Complete'. Can anyone help me?
    Kind Regards,
    MSM

MSMPlayz, May 23, 2019
  3. Scanning and repairing drive D

Hi guys im using a windows 10 acer predator desktop. Today after turning on my desktop it said scanning and repairing drive D without giving me the option to skip. I waited for it to be completed which took a few hours and after completing, it went to a black screen which only had my cursor on. Im stuck at this black screen !! Help !!

raiyankooh, May 23, 2019
  4. Stuck on repairing and scanning drive D: 9% Complete

Windows 10 Scanning and repairing drive (C): 70% complete

I downloaded Windows 10 last week. Today I was shutting down the computer

when it went to Scanning and repairing drive (C) and has been stuck at 70%

for 9 hours.

Black screen with Windows logo and Scanning and repairing drive (C): 70% complete

How do I fix this?????

azpaddler2011, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Stuck on repairing and scanning drive D: 9% Complete

1. Stuck on repairing and scanning drive D: 9% Complete - Similar Threads - Stuck repairing scanning

2. Scanning and repairing drive stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scanning and repairing drive stuck: Hi, I have an Asus X556U laptop with 1 TB HDD and I just ran the chkdsk command, now it is Scanning and Repairing drive (C:) but it is stuck at 13%. If I restart my laptop it is persisting by repeating the scan and repair process. How can I cancel this operation? Thank you....
  3. “Scanning and repairing hard drive D: “ is stuck at 0%. Will doing this fix things ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    “Scanning and repairing hard drive D: “ is stuck at 0%. Will doing this fix things ?: If i change the hard drive that i have now with a new one , would it be considered to be fixed now ? Because my laptop is very slow at the moment and i could really make a good use of an SSD now(i have an hdd) .But does that solve the problem altogether ? I realize there...
  4. Scanning & Repairing stuck?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning & Repairing stuck?: "Scanning and Repairing Drive E: 9% Complete" has been running for about 11 hours now. Not sure if this is normal or if there is something I should do to abort this. 77398
  5. Scanning and repairing drive D

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scanning and repairing drive D: Hi guys im using a windows 10 acer predator desktop. Today after turning on my desktop it said scanning and repairing drive D without giving me the option to skip. I waited for it to be completed which took a few hours and after completing, it went to a black screen which...
  6. Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete - STUCK

Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete - STUCK: When my computer does a chkdsk /r, and restarts, the scan will get stuck on 100%. I've let it sit for over 16 hours and it stays stuck. If I hit the reset button, it''ll restart, the Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete momentarily comes up, but then it moves forward...
  7. Stuck Scanning and Repairing Drive.

Stuck Scanning and Repairing Drive.: I have been patiently waiting for a period of 1 hour looking at the screen of my laptop. At this present moment, Windows is stuck 'Scanning and Repairing Drive D: 9% Complete'. Can anyone help me? Kind Regards, MSM 36579
  8. scanning and repairing drive stuck

scanning and repairing drive stuck: soo today i turned onn my laptop and some programs didnt work. So i decided to do a dick check and repair. it god stuck at 6% for about half an hour i rebooted several times but it kept stoping at 6%. Now i left it scanning for almost 2 hours and it's still at 6% 73233
  9. Stuck on "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete"

Stuck on "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete": so yesterday i went to reset my computer and i got to the part where it said "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete" it got to 100% pretty fast but after that it never moved it has been stuck like this for around 15 hours what do i do? 65662
  10. Scanning and Repairing Drive Stuck!

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanning and Repairing Drive Stuck!: Hi, My PC has been Scanning and repairing my drive for the past 24 hours and it is stuck at 14%. This is the second time that I waited the next day for it to complete, but it stays at 14%. In that instance, I just hard reboot the machine and then I skip the disk check /...