Windows 10: Stuck on reset loop after update

Discus and support Stuck on reset loop after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I got an HP laptop a few days ago, it was/ is linked to my gmail account as login when it Asks for online or offline user account.Today after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopherWilmore, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Stuck on reset loop after update

Hi guys, I got an HP laptop a few days ago, it was/ is linked to my gmail account as login when it Asks for online or offline user account.Today after an update I’m stuck on a loop of Windows is updating and then just resetting all the time. I can’t get it to boot into safe mode, and when I got onto the section to repair/reset/ reboot it asks for the account password, which keeps telling me it’s wrong and so I’m pretty much stuck , anyone got advice ?

:)

ChristopherWilmore, Aug 24, 2021

2. Stuck in update loop

These are the only three devices with warning triangles. The PS/2 keyboard and mouse were listed before. The JMB 36X is new.

Stuck on reset loop after update [​IMG]

Birdieman50, Aug 24, 2021
  3. disstopic Win User
    Win 10 Update Stuck in Reset Loop

My installation is stuck in a reset loop. The Win 10 Ready to Install came up, so I clicked Start and it rebooted, back to the login screen, and then Windows Update came up saying it needed to Restart Now. After a couple of minutes the Win 10 Ready screen comes up again. I've rebooted about 20 times and get to the same point every time. Any ideas would be appreciated at this point.

Stuck on reset loop after update [​IMG]

disstopic, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Stuck on reset loop after update

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on reset loop after update

1. Stuck on reset loop after update - Similar Threads - Stuck reset loop

2. Stuck in a reset loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a reset loop: Hello. I was factory resetting my MSI laptop when the battery died and cut the computer off. When I turned it back on the msi logo pops up .loads the reset screen for a couple of seconds then starts that process all over again non stop....
  3. Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!: Hi guys, I own a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 that i bought in March 2020. Today I decided to reset my PC as it was actually freezing on me a couple times. It went through the reset process smoothly but now its just stuck in a boot loop. The Microsoft logo appears, the loading...
  4. After windows Reset, it's stuck in a loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After windows Reset, it's stuck in a loop.: Windows 10. Windows was frozen and locked me out so I had to restart the computer using hard shut down. Once it was back to login screen, I put in my password and it was spinning in the login screen and it loaded the desktop. I tried couple more times. I tried Safe Mode...
  5. Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset

Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset: Hello, I am runnung Win10 and for a couple of days my PC is running bit slower, buggy and I wanted to do Reset done that couple times before. After Reset is done I ve noticed that my monitor is not turning ON. My TV is connected to PC as well so I turn TV on...
  6. Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.

Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.: I reset my device, cleared all my files, and everything was going smoothly. But, after getting to a certain point in the startup, and answering the time, date, and language questions, I get a 'Why did my PC restart?', promt, if you know the one. It says to plug in my PC,...
  7. After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop

After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop: Hello! My computer was encountering some issues so I decided to factory reset it, to make sure that I could properly install everything I needed to help it run optimally. I stuck in my USB with Windows 10 Home on it and I effectively restored the computer to its factory...
  8. Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset

Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset: So I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 because I want to give it as a gift to my younger brother. Now its stuck on a loop of restarting. It starts when i get to this screen [IMG]after I click next it goes to this[IMG]which causes it to go to a loadin page that says just...
  9. Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in loop after Factory Reset: So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking me to set up country...
  10. Stuck Restart loop after network reset

Stuck Restart loop after network reset: After trying to network reset my pc, I let it do its thing and when it restarted, I keep getting “automatic restart windows has ran into a problem” I tried turning off automatic restart on computer error. Trying to run safe mode, cmd prompt, or reseting the computer leads to...