Windows 10: stuck on restart loop

Discus and support stuck on restart loop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello, this laptop started of with freezing in the welcome part of windows , i turned it off with the power button but then it started to say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by aminajbxr, Aug 2, 2021.

1. aminajbxr Win User

stuck on restart loop

hello, this laptop started of with freezing in the welcome part of windows , i turned it off with the power button but then it started to say "preparing windows dont turn off and restarting" , its been restarting and saying that over and over again. please help me in any way since this isnt my laptop

:)

aminajbxr, Aug 2, 2021
  2. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    stuck on restart loop [​IMG]

dizatt, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 2, 2021
  4. dizatt Win User

stuck on restart loop

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

dizatt, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

stuck on restart loop

1. stuck on restart loop - Similar Threads - stuck restart loop

2. Stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in restart loop.: I have an ASUS Rog strix 2 gaming laptop. While doing a full system wipe/reset my power went out and my laptop died. When trying to boot it up it throws me in a non stop restart loop. I can boot into bios but that’s about it. Looking for help....
  3. Stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop.: I have an ASUS Rog strix 2 gaming laptop. While doing a full system wipe/reset my power went out and my laptop died. When trying to boot it up it throws me in a non stop restart loop. I can boot into bios but that’s about it. Looking for help....
  4. Stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in restart loop after restart

Stuck in restart loop after restart: I restart my PC and it is stuck in a restart loop. I waited for 1 hour and a half but it won’t go into automatic repair. It just shows the start up screen with the HP logo and the loading circle as usual. But when the logo and the circle thing disappears, it reappears a few...
  6. Stuck in restart loop after restart

Stuck in restart loop after restart: I restart my PC and it is stuck in a restart loop. I waited for 1 hour and a half but it won’t go into automatic repair. It just shows the start up screen with the HP logo and the loading circle as usual. But when the logo and the circle thing disappears, it reappears a few...
  7. Stuck in restart loop

Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  8. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  9. Stuck in restart loop

10. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in restart loop: submitted by /u/roy_whyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpzoqv/stuck_in_restart_loop/