Windows 10: Stuck on Restoration incomplete

Discus and support Stuck on Restoration incomplete in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm stuck on a screen wich says "restoration incomplete. The restoration did not complete. Please select one of the following buttons: Save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iJoop, Nov 29, 2019.

1. /u/iJoop Win User

Stuck on Restoration incomplete

Stuck on Restoration incomplete vpxp7VrOd52drL-01wE3N7mnCXMx-ZmoCD0MP3kj70A.jpg

I'm stuck on a screen wich says "restoration incomplete. The restoration did not complete. Please select one of the following buttons: Save log, Detals, Retry.

I've tried/checked all those things, i've been to System recovery through bios and everything, restart my computer multiple times, and nothing on youtube works, what do i do?

https://preview.redd.it/0thti16nuo1...bp&s=d6ba526a231c3a0c43ef6a041663fe56425968b1

submitted by /u/iJoop
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iJoop, Nov 29, 2019

2. System restore got stuck

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What was the exact issue that you were facing that lead to perform restore?
    • Did you receive any error message, when the system restore got stuck?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

Since the computer is being stuck, I suggest you to restart the computer and try to perform the restore again and check if it helps.

I also suggest you to provide more information regarding the issue which led to perform system restore along with the make and model of the computer.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 29, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Stuck on Restoration incomplete [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Stuck in "Attempting to Recover Installation" and "Restoring your previous version of Windows" reboot sequence

Hi Dave,

A corrupted/incomplete installation may be one of the possible causes why you're stuck in
    Attempting to Recover Installation and Restoring your previous version of Windows reboot sequence. To assist you better, we'd like to know the build and version of Windows 10 you're using.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article about recovery options in Windows 10. You can expand
    the section Use installation media to restore or reset your PC and try performing the step No. 6 since you've mentioned that you already created a Media Creation Tool

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Stuck on Restoration incomplete - Similar Threads - Stuck Restoration incomplete

2. Remediation Incomplete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remediation Incomplete: Hi Microsoft and Community,I have problems with Viruses all of them are targeting the location file: \Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy4\Windows\SysWOW64\ru-RU\S-1-4-36\Riched32.dlland if I try to remove it it shows and they are four of themIf any information that is important...
  3. Restoration Incomplete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoration Incomplete: Hi, so I got a restoration incomplete error and tried the ctrl, alt, delete to open the task manager, I ended the task audit and anything that had to do with recovery. Once I did that I noticed I was in built in administrator. And I don’t know how to leave it. I tired...
  4. Restoration Incomplete – Recovery Manager error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Restoration Incomplete – Recovery Manager error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you attempt to perform a recovery or restore operation on your HP […] This article Restoration Incomplete – Recovery Manager error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Stuck at restoring

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at restoring: Hello sir I have done system restore and now it is stuck at restoring registry files for an hour please tell me what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-restoring/ed44bc09-963a-4f83-a489-c24dd0131e05
  6. Remediation Incomplete

Remediation Incomplete: On another Thread - Remediation Incomplete message is discussed and the 'solution' is to not worry about it - it is just 'history'. While that in itself maybe true, the icon on the systray shows the red X saying something is bad. Not having a way to clear this is poor...
  7. Remediation Incomplete

Remediation Incomplete: I have the same problems as all the other users are having and like All other users I have not found one solution from Microsoft. Shown Below:...
  8. Remediation Incomplete

Remediation Incomplete: [ATTACH] I just got a notification about this virus. It said the level is severe. Because I didn't know what to do, I click allow. As you can see, there is a warning in the picture. So, what should I do now? Please, help me....
  9. Remediation Incomplete?

Remediation Incomplete?: I did a deep scan after a fake warning popped up on a website, and found a trojan and was put as "severe". When I hit remove, I checked the history and it said that the trojan was labeled "Remediation Incomplete" after it was "removed". My question is, did my computer delete...
  10. Incomplete Language Change- some panels stuck on Chinese

in Windows 10 Support
    Incomplete Language Change- some panels stuck on Chinese: I recently purchased a Lenovo notebook in China, it came with Windows 10 Home (Chinese language) Right after the first setup and downloading all the recent updates I purchased the "Pro" upgrade through Settings->Update&security->Activation, in Microsoft Store. The edition...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck in restoration incomplete

2. restoration incomplete the restoration did not complete please select one of the following buttons