Windows 10: Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open!

Discus and support Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I recently rebooted my Windows laptop and it just was on S Mode. I have tried to switch out, doing the steps showed on the microsoft website, but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by amaly006, Apr 24, 2022.

1. amaly006 Win User

Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open!

Hi, I recently rebooted my Windows laptop and it just was on S Mode. I have tried to switch out, doing the steps showed on the microsoft website, but no luck.In Settings, Activation, Switch to Windows 10 Home, when I press "Go to the Microsoft Store" I get the message "You will need a new app to open up this ms-windows-store link". I do not even have the Microsoft Store App in my installed apps.

:)

amaly006, Apr 24, 2022
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Apr 24, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 Stuck in MS-DOS Mode.

Hello, and welcome to Ten Forums. Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open! :)

Do you mean that it's stuck in Safe Mode with Command Prompt like below?

If so, then you could pick up at step 2 in OPTION THREE of the tutorial below to boot back to normal mode with Windows 10.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open! [​IMG]

Brink, Apr 24, 2022
  4. Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open!

Store wont open again

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to run the Windows store app
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist, kindly follow the steps and check if it works. The below steps will reset the Windows store cache.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Restart the Store app, check if issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open!

1. Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open! - Similar Threads - Stuck Mode Store

2. MS store wont open, and wont download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS store wont open, and wont download: Hey, I have tried absolutely everything. I cannot download or open MS store. Every time I try to open it it says I need to download a new app to open it. So I try to download it but the only thing that downloads when I click the download links is a pdf of terms and...
  3. MS store wont open, and wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS store wont open, and wont download: Hey, I have tried absolutely everything. I cannot download or open MS store. Every time I try to open it it says I need to download a new app to open it. So I try to download it but the only thing that downloads when I click the download links is a pdf of terms and...
  4. MS store wont open, and wont download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open!: Hi, I recently rebooted my Windows laptop and it just was on S Mode. I have tried to switch out, doing the steps showed on the microsoft website, but no luck.In Settings, Activation, Switch to Windows 10 Home, when I press "Go to the Microsoft Store" I get the message "You...
  6. Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open!

Stuck on S Mode, MS Store wont open!: Hi, I recently rebooted my Windows laptop and it just was on S Mode. I have tried to switch out, doing the steps showed on the microsoft website, but no luck.In Settings, Activation, Switch to Windows 10 Home, when I press "Go to the Microsoft Store" I get the message "You...
  7. S Mode and MS store problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S Mode and MS store problems: I need to disable the Microsoft S Mode on the laptop I have just purchased however whenever I follow the step by step guidance the ms store never opens so can’t access the ‘get it’ turn off switch as described in the how to guides.Can anyone help?!...
  8. S Mode and MS store problems

S Mode and MS store problems: I need to disable the Microsoft S Mode on the laptop I have just purchased however whenever I follow the step by step guidance the ms store never opens so can’t access the ‘get it’ turn off switch as described in the how to guides.Can anyone help?!...
  9. No MS Store on Windows 10 S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No MS Store on Windows 10 S Mode: Hello,I'm at a loss. I cannot figure out how to get out of S Mode as I do not have MS Store on my new laptop. Therefore, I cannot install anything, no Powershell or Command Prompt. I tried updating etc etc but with no luck. When I click go to Store, 'You'll need a new app to...
  10. No MS Store on Windows 10 S Mode

No MS Store on Windows 10 S Mode: Hello,I'm at a loss. I cannot figure out how to get out of S Mode as I do not have MS Store on my new laptop. Therefore, I cannot install anything, no Powershell or Command Prompt. I tried updating etc etc but with no luck. When I click go to Store, 'You'll need a new app to...