Windows 10: Stuck on Safe mode, no password.

Discus and support Stuck on Safe mode, no password. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Today i launched DDU (Display driver uninstaller), And it brought my pc to "Safe-Mode" login screen. And when i typed my password , it said its... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Avian960, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Avian960 Win User

Stuck on Safe mode, no password.

Today i launched DDU (Display driver uninstaller),
    And it brought my pc to "Safe-Mode" login screen.

And when i typed my password , it said its incorrect.
    ( when i enter the local password on a system startup repair or something like that it works, but only at the win 10 safe-mode password bar its not working. Very strange.)

How could this be possible? When like 2 hours ago i used to login with this password...

Anyway..
    Im stuck on the "Safe-Mode" login screen.
    ( safe-mode loop )

What i need to do?
    Tryed alot stuff from other topics and NONE helped .. please help me please.

I have like 500 gb stored files. I hope i wont have to reset disk.

If any one will help to me fix it.. big thanks to him...

:)

Avian960, Sep 1, 2016

2. Stuck in safe mode no idea of password

Hi

I did it through system configuration from the start menu. I had issues with a device constantly rebooting my pc. So I used safe mode to hopefully find out the problem, but I'm stuck.

I'm the only user. Not sure if administrator.

NikkiActon-Brown, Sep 1, 2016
  3. Stuck in safe mode no idea of password

Since your Windows 10 PC also experiencing boot loop or it keeps on restarting your computer, we suggest trying this steps and check if it makes any difference.

• Continuously press F8 before Windows logo appears.

• Release F8 until the boot menu shows up and choose Safe Mode.

• Boot your computer from Safe Mode and go to search after Windows boot up.

• Type: sysdm.cpl and open sysdm.cpl.

• Click Advanced > Settings under Startup and Recovery.

• Uncheck Automatically restart.

• Click OK and reboot your computer.

Update us with the result.

Jenicel Dri, Sep 1, 2016
  4. Vesao Win User

After typing your password, click the small eye icon in the right corner of the password box and check if it's correct.

Vesao, Sep 1, 2016
  5. Avian960 Win User
    You really think i didnt tried that?

Avian960, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Stuck on Safe mode, no password. - Similar Threads - Stuck Safe mode

2. Stuck in Safe Mode and Forgot Password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Safe Mode and Forgot Password: Please help me, I'm stuck in Safe Mode and i dont know my account password, i cannot access command prompt because it requires password to the account submitted by /u/wanekaze [link] [comments]...
  3. Stuck in safe mode without password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safe mode without password: I login to my windows using pin. When i set msconfig to safe mode, i was unable to login to window when the login mode change to password. Kindly advise....
  4. PC stuck in safe mode (no password)

PC stuck in safe mode (no password): Hey all, I've tried all my possible passwords and various recovery options, but I am at a loss. So I am looming into using NTpasswrd to wipe it, but wanted to see if there was a better option or if it was even still viable. Any help is welcome, thanks. submitted by...
  5. Stuck in safe mode without password

Stuck in safe mode without password: I've installed a new AMD GPU to replace my Nvidia GPU. It was reccomended to delete the old drivers in safe mode before installing the new ones. I booted up in safe mode, however it asks for my password to log in. I enter my current password (different than the one I setup...
  6. Stuck in safe mode without password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in safe mode without password: I always log on with my pincode and so I forgot my admin password. To check a problem I switched to safe mode. In safe mode Win10 asks for a password. Now I am stuck in safe mode and can't go further. Please help....
  7. Stuck in safe mode, forgot password.

Stuck in safe mode, forgot password.: I wanted to uninstall some applications that were not getting uninstalled normally so I thought of doing it from safe mode. Only problem, I've been logging in using my PIN and have forgotten my password. And safe mode won't let me in without your password. Tried getting...
  8. Stuck in safe mode don't know password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in safe mode don't know password: I am stuck in safe mode and I can't remember my password I tried "boot safe mode with networking" and "boot safe mode with command prompt" but they don't work/do anything. I can't even reset my computer because I need a password for that. Also its a laptop that came with...
  9. stuck in safe mode, password NOT working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck in safe mode, password NOT working: After stupidly following instructions to go into safe mode to recall a secret file, (which now appears to be lost forever along with all my art), my Windows 10 PC is stuck in safe mode. It will NOT accept my password. Which I have changed 4 times now. The suggestion that...
  10. Stuck in Safe Mode - no password prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Safe Mode - no password prompt: I wanted to log in to Windows 10 in safe mode, so I use msconfig to choose "Diagnostic startup" and rebooted. Windows loads the sign-in screen, with my sign-in wallpaper, the date/time, and the 'no network' icon in the bottom-right. When I press any key to sign-in, the...