Windows 10: Stuck on" set your experience"

Discus and support Stuck on" set your experience" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi guys, i have already tried updating my GPU to 452.06 im on the latest version even bought a new GPU to try to fix the problem.. but im still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichelKip, Sep 9, 2020.

1. MichelKip Win User

Stuck on" set your experience"

hi guys, i have already tried updating my GPU to 452.06 im on the latest version even bought a new GPU to try to fix the problem.. but im still stuck in set your experience... someone able to help? I'm desperate.

No idea what to do more.. also run it as an administrator.

:)

MichelKip, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 9, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Stuck on" set your experience" - Similar Threads - Stuck set experience

2. Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?: So after an update finished and after I logged into my laptop something weird happened. The whole screen went black and in the top left there was a little box that said: Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience. Does anyone know what this mean?...
  3. Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?: So after an update finished and after I logged into my laptop something weird happened. The whole screen went black and in the top left there was a little box that said: Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience. Does anyone know what this mean?...
  4. STUCK IN “CHOOSE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE”

in Windows 10 Customization
    STUCK IN “CHOOSE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE”: the same cycle and keep comping no option to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-choose-privacy-settings-for-your-device/d7191a01-7d92-4368-bb4e-063b0a0d7fd8
  5. Shared experience settings

Shared experience settings: Hello, I have a laptop running Windows10 pro 64bit since a few weeks I get a message that there is a problem with one of my work or school accounts and that I need to go to the shared settings to solve this.... When I try to "fix" the problem, nothing happens.....a box...
  6. FS2020. Stuck on set your experience screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FS2020. Stuck on set your experience screen: Running in admin mode, gets to WELCOME SET YOUR EXPERIENCE screen and then hangs. Still using resources in task manager but have let it run for over 1/2 hour, then did reboot and got same result.......
  7. Your experience with Linux?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your experience with Linux?: I switched from Windows to Linux 2 years ago I'm at peace many games are running 10 or 5 years ago hardly imaginable in direct comparison I like that Linux has no breaks in thinking like Windows 10 so everything opens fast and that continuously fast I'm amazed about the...
  8. Shared experiences settings

Shared experiences settings: I am getting the following Notification (via the notifications icon bottom right of screen) [ATTACH] I am able to log in to my Windows and Office Professional 2016 and I get all updates. Plus I can log into OneDrive and also the MS Community forums and the MSDN forums and...
  9. Windows 10 B. 10586 Stuck on "Finalizing Your Settings"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 B. 10586 Stuck on "Finalizing Your Settings": Yo! I'm writing this before having to do a complete wipeout of my system Specs: Lenovo Y510p Hybrid HDD (Seagate) 1TB m.2 SSD (Trascend) 256GB. Story so far (Jump this in case you don't want to know the background): So, since build 9841 I've been using Windows 10...
  10. Your New Xbox One Experience Begins

in Windows 10 News
    Your New Xbox One Experience Begins: 8lxbH7Qnpkk The update for the New Xbox One Experience is available starting today. Monthly releases inspired by your feedback have been a cornerstone of the Xbox One experience. We launched the Xbox Feedback site to enable you to influence how Xbox One evolves and we’ve...