Windows 10: Stuck on Sign in mode

Discus and support Stuck on Sign in mode in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I used to log in my pc which has Windows 10 using my fingerprint but it has stopped recognising me. The sign in screen gives me the option of... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Elo0C, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Elo0C Win User

Stuck on Sign in mode

Hello,

I used to log in my pc which has Windows 10 using my fingerprint but it has stopped recognising me. The sign in screen gives me the option of using pin or password or fingerprint again.

My profile icon is the same as my microsoft account so I've been trying to use my microsoft https://outlook.live.com/ password but it says my password is incorrect.

I got security questions too, which I answered but it says that one or more of my own answers are wrong!!

I don't remember having registered for a pin and I've been trying every combination I know but nothing works. And when I click on forgot pin it there is no response.

Also I've signed in my microsoft account https://outlook.live.com/ on other devices and it works just fine!

What am I supposed to do ? Shouldn't my microsoft account recognise my password at least since it's my profile account on the sign in screen?????

:)

Elo0C, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Stuck on Sign in mode

Plane mode stuck

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing
    with windows 10, I will certainly help you.

Please share these details.

• Are you referring to Airplane mode by plane mode?

• Have you made any changes to computer settings prior to this issue?

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to refer the below link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues.

We’ll be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on Sign in mode

1. Stuck on Sign in mode - Similar Threads - Stuck Sign mode

2. Windows 11 Stuck on Sign In Loader, Not able to sign in in Safe Mode as well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stuck on Sign In Loader, Not able to sign in in Safe Mode as well: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 on 5th August 2023. Everything was working fine, until today when I switched on my laptop, all of a sudden, there is this new animation from my user lock screen background to Windows default background, my user name and profile appears as it...
  3. Windows 11 Stuck on Sign In Loader, Not able to sign in in Safe Mode as well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Stuck on Sign In Loader, Not able to sign in in Safe Mode as well: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 on 5th August 2023. Everything was working fine, until today when I switched on my laptop, all of a sudden, there is this new animation from my user lock screen background to Windows default background, my user name and profile appears as it...
  4. Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11

Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11: I was reboot my laptop but then it force me to only use PIN to sign in. I always use fingerprint everytime, there isn't a "I forgot my PIN" line so I can reset the PIN. There are no other sign in options, only PIN. I enabled safe boot mode in msconfig so restart does nothing....
  5. Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11: I was reboot my laptop but then it force me to only use PIN to sign in. I always use fingerprint everytime, there isn't a "I forgot my PIN" line so I can reset the PIN. There are no other sign in options, only PIN. I enabled safe boot mode in msconfig so restart does nothing....
  6. Stuck on sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on sign in: So I recently graduated and our class was lucky enough to be able to keep our laptops because our school was upgrading to MacBooks. I wiped the laptop so I can have it as fresh but when I got to the account it keep asking me to login with my school account but I’m not able to...
  7. Stuck on sign in

Stuck on sign in: So I recently graduated and our class was lucky enough to be able to keep our laptops because our school was upgrading to MacBooks. I wiped the laptop so I can have it as fresh but when I got to the account it keep asking me to login with my school account but I’m not able to...
  8. Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode: Just booted into safe mode to use AMDs clean up utility and reinstall my chipset drivers but every time I come to sign in it will say just a moment and asks to search the store for a required app? I can't sign in and restarting just puts me back at sign in with safe mode...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen: I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 using media creation tool.needed to boot into safe mode to install a program that wouldn't install but when I get to the safe mode sign in screen i get this message "enforced policy allows only administrators to login in safe...
  10. Stuck at Safe Mode Sign In

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck at Safe Mode Sign In: Is there any way to reverse to normal start up? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-safe-mode-sign-in/c842c2ab-f39a-4d19-931d-87ad6d02fe30"