Windows 10: Stuck on sleep mode

Discus and support Stuck on sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; For some time i have a problem with my PCOn Control Panel>Power options I set everything to do nothingI tried to close the lid but when I reopen it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AlbertApetroaie, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Stuck on sleep mode

For some time i have a problem with my PCOn Control Panel>Power options I set everything to do nothingI tried to close the lid but when I reopen it after 3-5 minutes ,it is stuck on a black screen, my keyboard is not working, mouse too, and not even the power on/off button does't work.To get back to desktop I need to force turn off my pc and then turn it back on Same if I try with the power buttonI tried Device Manager and I even looked at my keyboard and the ,,Allow this device to wake computer" its checked... I tried to uncheck ,,Turn on fast startup" But that din't changed anything eit

:)

AlbertApetroaie, Apr 30, 2022

2. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 30, 2022
  3. windows 7 stuck in sleep mode

You need to perform the usual tests:

• Test your monitor on a different PC.
    • Test a different monitor on your PC.

Frederik Long, Apr 30, 2022
  4. Amir M.Jm Win User

Stuck on sleep mode

Stuck in the sleep mode...

My laptop(MSI PE60 6QE) is stuck in sleep mode and doesn't boot up.

• Screen is off (no lights)
    I even tried the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) and DISM .
    I did all parts and ended up receiving Windows did not find any integrity violations.

but nothing changed.

It works fine if I turn it off and on but I really need to use sleep mode.

Amir M.Jm, Apr 30, 2022
Thema:

Stuck on sleep mode

1. Stuck on sleep mode - Similar Threads - Stuck sleep mode

2. Stuck in Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Sleep mode: Using windows 11. Sometimes my laptop goes to sleep and it wont wake up. It only happens every once in a while. I can see the lights light up on my laptop like it is trying to wake up but it just stay on a black screen. The only way to turn it on is to hold the power button...
  3. Stuck in Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Sleep mode: Using windows 11. Sometimes my laptop goes to sleep and it wont wake up. It only happens every once in a while. I can see the lights light up on my laptop like it is trying to wake up but it just stay on a black screen. The only way to turn it on is to hold the power button...
  4. My monitor is stuck in sleep mode

My monitor is stuck in sleep mode: So I use an older computer the HP ENVY 700-074 and yesterday my monitor would not work I'm not sure what to do at this point so plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-is-stuck-in-sleep-mode/1b4fcde6-4500-4bb0-8254-7652c9a3f8be
  5. Stuck on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on sleep mode: For some time i have a problem with my PCOn Control Panel>Power options I set everything to do nothingI tried to close the lid but when I reopen it after 3-5 minutes ,it is stuck on a black screen, my keyboard is not working, mouse too, and not even the power on/off button...
  6. Stuck on sleep mode

Stuck on sleep mode: For some time i have a problem with my PCOn Control Panel>Power options I set everything to do nothingI tried to close the lid but when I reopen it after 3-5 minutes ,it is stuck on a black screen, my keyboard is not working, mouse too, and not even the power on/off button...
  7. Windows stuck entering sleep mode

Windows stuck entering sleep mode: Hi,I have problems with my laptop entering sleep mode. I have thought the problem is to wake up the computer and I have checked many solutions in this topic but they did not work. It is becoming really annoying because everytime it happens I have to press power button to turn...
  8. Windows stuck entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows stuck entering sleep mode: Hi,I have problems with my laptop entering sleep mode. I have thought the problem is to wake up the computer and I have checked many solutions in this topic but they did not work. It is becoming really annoying because everytime it happens I have to press power button to turn...
  9. Stuck in the sleep mode...

Stuck in the sleep mode...: My laptopMSI PE60 6QE is stuck in sleep mode and doesn't boot up. Screen is off no lights I even tried the System File Checker tool SFC.exe and DISM . I did all parts and ended up receiving Windows did not find any integrity violations. but nothing changed. It works...
  10. My PC is stuck in a sleep mode

My PC is stuck in a sleep mode: I put my PC on sleep mode acidentally and now i cant wake it up i tried everything my keyboard, mouse and monitor are not responding. When i press the power button my PC starts but nothing shows on monitor, keyboard and mouse act like they arent even connected. Its been like...