Windows 10: stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup

Discus and support stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just using my pc as usual, when all of a sudden it freezes and starts playing a beep noise that went on forever! then it said something about ":... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cozzi., May 7, 2021.

1. cozzi. Win User

stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup

I was just using my pc as usual, when all of a sudden it freezes and starts playing a beep noise that went on forever! then it said something about ": your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, were just collecting error info, we'll restart for you." then after restarted, half the time it would freeze upon startup, then show me the windows logo with "preparing automatic repair" and it would go on forever. after that, I would just restart my computer after 30 minutes of nothing, and it would change to just the windows logo by itself and white circles spinning. I just wanted to

:)

cozzi., May 7, 2021

2. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though.

I didnt install any update for windows before this.

I tried searching for solutions in youtube and many other forums, some said try to restart the laptop few times until "automatic repair" comes up, by holding the power button until it is turned off. I already restarted more than 10 times already and the automatic repair thing doesnt show up. It looks like this:

Sorry for my bad english
    stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup [​IMG]

stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup [​IMG]

Any solutions?

hakushoddd, May 7, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, May 7, 2021
  4. stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup

Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle

Hi, I've got a Surface Pro, which is stuck at the Windows logo and has a spinning white circle. I thought it was doing up-dates, but its been doing this for the past 12 hours. Not matter what i do, it just goes back to the same screen. Anyone have any
    ideas?

BhupenderPatel, May 7, 2021
Thema:

stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup

1. stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup - Similar Threads - stuck spinning circle

2. windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning: windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning*Moved from Windows insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-load-stuck-on-hp-logo-with/3e71eb9a-4e0c-4319-8f78-8e5e99ed6266
  3. windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning: windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning*Moved from Windows insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-load-stuck-on-hp-logo-with/3e71eb9a-4e0c-4319-8f78-8e5e99ed6266
  4. Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle: I recently updated my pc and it went into a mode where it would not accept the correct password. I then proceed to reset and i have been stuck with this black loading windows screen for about 2 hours now... please help... thanks, ......
  5. Windows stuck on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on spinning circle: So I decided to update Windows to 1909 today. I left it for a little while, since I thought it'd take long, but now it's been one hour and the only thing I have is black screen with small spinning circle. Is this normal? Do I need to wait longer? I need to do some works using...
  6. Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle: Hi, I've got a Surface Pro, which is stuck at the Windows logo and has a spinning white circle. I thought it was doing up-dates, but its been doing this for the past 12 hours. Not matter what i do, it just goes back to the same screen. Anyone have any ideas?...
  7. Spinning mouse circle at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning mouse circle at startup: Hello, today when I was launching windows, the spinning dots stopped, and after that I had a black screen, but system finally loaded. After that, my dad launched hard drive optimization in settings panel (sorry I don't know how it's named in english). It was working for...
  8. Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle: So I recently upgraded to windows 10, the Installion performed successfully, I selected my account and chose the express settings, after this I was presented a green screen with a series of dots spinning, I let this run for well over two hours in which nothing had changed,...
  9. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it: Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though. I didnt install any...
  10. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    No windows logo with spinning circle on boot: When I boot my Dell laptop the Dell boot screen appears, than the screen shuts off for some seconds, than it awakes in Windows Hello screen. Anyone know what is happening? Everything except this works as usual. I just updated to Windows 10 Anniversary update (did a clean...