Windows 10: Stuck On Start Screen

Discus and support Stuck On Start Screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 laptop and recently when I turn it on and I’m on the screen that shows the background, time and date when I click and press... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BradyMVP, Feb 22, 2019.

1. BradyMVP Win User

Stuck On Start Screen

I have a windows 10 laptop and recently when I turn it on and I’m on the screen that shows the background, time and date when I click and press spacebar it does not bring up the login screen. What can I do?Stuck On Start Screen [​IMG]

:)

BradyMVP, Feb 22, 2019

2. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Stuck On Start Screen

How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Stuck On Start Screen

1. Stuck On Start Screen - Similar Threads - Stuck Start Screen

2. pc stuck on start up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck on start up screen: im having trouble with my pc starting up as it keeps on freezing on the start up screen with the windows logo and loading wheel. ive tried the different methods i could find including doing a complete reinstall of windows 10 but it still keeps freezing....
  3. pc stuck on start up screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc stuck on start up screen: im having trouble with my pc starting up as it keeps on freezing on the start up screen with the windows logo and loading wheel. ive tried the different methods i could find including doing a complete reinstall of windows 10 but it still keeps freezing....
  4. pc stuck on start up screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen stuck on "Setup is Starting": hello i have been trying to install windows on my SSD for a while now, the SSD was having the error "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" error, I then used a USB to try and install windows, everything works fine until I get to the install screen, after clicking the install...
  6. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

screen stuck on "Setup is Starting": hello i have been trying to install windows on my SSD for a while now, the SSD was having the error "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" error, I then used a USB to try and install windows, everything works fine until I get to the install screen, after clicking the install...
  7. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Booting stuck on start up menu screen

Booting stuck on start up menu screen: Booting stuck on start up menu screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-stuck-on-start-up-menu-screen/c6a0d6e0-5123-4c98-a28e-f3acab799afd
  9. im stuck on the start screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im stuck on the start screen: help submitted by /u/Neaveff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iblu4w/im_stuck_on_the_start_screen/
  10. stuck in start full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    stuck in start full screen mode: when i disable it it keep getting back to on please help me i dont have the tabled mode on and i dont know what to do please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/stuck-in-start-full-screen-mode/f05fb9e0-6c85-48a7-9855-e19099f47e27