Windows 10: Stuck on startup

Discus and support Stuck on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve just factory reseted my computer and when i went through the setup, this page popped up. When i try to press next or any of the buttons,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SamuelCi, Jan 28, 2022.

1. SamuelCi Win User

Stuck on startup

Hello, I’ve just factory reseted my computer and when i went through the setup, this page popped up. When i try to press next or any of the buttons, nothing happens yet I can still move my mouse. Is there anyway to solve this issue? Thank you

:)

SamuelCi, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Stuck in Startup Repair

After doing this, I'm now totally dead in the water.

Stuck on startup [​IMG]

Can't even get back to Startup Repair.

Ztruker, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Stuck on startup

Stuck in startup screen with rotating blue circle

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you are stuck on the blue screen with rotating circles upon startup.

If the above is true, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

If the above did not help, I suggest that you perform Startup Repair using Windows Media Creation Tool and check.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool
    " in the above article for creating the tool).

Once you have the installation media, follow the steps:

• Start your computer from the installation media. Insert the disk or USB stick and restart your computer. If you see a message asking you to “Press any key to boot from DVD,” do so. If you don’t see the message,
      you might need to change the boot order in your computer's BIOS settings so that it first starts from the disk or USB. When you see the 'Install Windows' page, tap or click 'Repair your computer' link to start the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.
    • Click, Advanced Options and then click on 'Startup Repair'.
    • After this complete the repair and see if you are able to boot in to your computer.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Stuck on startup

1. Stuck on startup - Similar Threads - Stuck startup

2. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....: please help. i am stuck with error 0xc0000098 screen. only other place i can visit is startup menu. bios,boot ect. would help if i could check proper settings. thanks...
  3. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....: please help. i am stuck with error 0xc0000098 screen. only other place i can visit is startup menu. bios,boot ect. would help if i could check proper settings. thanks...
  4. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup: Hi I have a Dell laptop running Windows 11, recently I was experiencing an error on Microsoft edge of overflowed stack files, and it wouldn't load new tabs, so I went in the windows security app and added a program "msedge.exe" and I turned on the ACG "arbitrary code guard"...
  6. Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup

Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup: Hi I have a Dell laptop running Windows 11, recently I was experiencing an error on Microsoft edge of overflowed stack files, and it wouldn't load new tabs, so I went in the windows security app and added a program "msedge.exe" and I turned on the ACG "arbitrary code guard"...
  7. Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes: I bought a Lenovo Legion y540 laptop and it had only nvidia gpu, no intagrated graphics card. I was using the laptop very well, but yesterday when I opened my laptop I saw that uhd 630 intagrated graphics card installed by its own. I didn't care first times, but I restarted...
  8. Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes

Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes: I bought a Lenovo Legion y540 laptop and it had only nvidia gpu, no intagrated graphics card. I was using the laptop very well, but yesterday when I opened my laptop I saw that uhd 630 intagrated graphics card installed by its own. I didn't care first times, but I restarted...
  9. Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Laptop got stuck startup page and can not repaired and reset without password safe mode...

Laptop got stuck startup page and can not repaired and reset without password safe mode...:     My hp pavillion windows 10 got stuck at stuck in the startup page also not showing pin option so I tried to auto reset it but it always says incorrect password I also changed my password with new one with my mobile and connect laptop with internet but still it is not...