Windows 10: Stuck on temprory profile

Discus and support Stuck on temprory profile in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After recent update i am stuck on temprory profile and not able switch to my orginial profile I don't know how it will be fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KamranG1, Oct 1, 2020.

1. KamranG1 Win User

Stuck on temprory profile

After recent update i am stuck on temprory profile and not able switch to my orginial profile I don't know how it will be fixed

:)

KamranG1, Oct 1, 2020

2. Temprory Files

What is temprory File???????? Is there any harm in deleting these files????????????

AnuragRocks, Oct 1, 2020
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Oct 1, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Stuck on temprory profile :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Stuck on temprory profile - Similar Threads - Stuck temprory profile

2. Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11: Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11I'm stuck within a temporary profile. I edited the Regkey it doesn't work. The taskbar straight up disappeared. pLease help me. I am stuck in here. I'm trying to used the trouble shooting>advanced option method, but it requires my...
  3. Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11: Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11I'm stuck within a temporary profile. I edited the Regkey it doesn't work. The taskbar straight up disappeared. pLease help me. I am stuck in here. I'm trying to used the trouble shooting>advanced option method, but it requires my...
  4. New user profile won't log in -- stuck on "just a moment"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New user profile won't log in -- stuck on "just a moment": I'm trying to set up a new family member user account on my home Windows 10 64-bit PC -- it currently just has the one account, and this will be the first new account on the machine. All Windows software is up to date.I successfully added my wife's Microsoft account as a new...
  5. Profile XML Cellular profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Profile XML Cellular profile: Hello,I tried to connect to a cellular network with the netsh mbn command https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-server/networking/technologies/netsh/netsh-mbn.I don't understand what is the XML profile that we need for those commands.How can I get this XML profile from the...
  6. Help. Stuck in repeating loop of temp profiles with no escape

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help. Stuck in repeating loop of temp profiles with no escape: I am stuck in a series of temp profiles with no escape. sfc scan says there is no problem right clicking c drive and scanning for problems and repairs shows no problem optimizing drives shows no problem troubleshooting updates and compatiblity shows no problem restoro...
  7. Stuck at Temporary Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Temporary Profile: I really need help right now. So I restart my laptop and then suddenly Windows logged in in temporary profile and I panicked. And I try searching on the internet for fixes on how to fix logged in temporary profile. I tried these methods...
  8. Help, I cannot log back into my main profile and stuck in a "temporary profile".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, I cannot log back into my main profile and stuck in a "temporary profile".: Hello, I recently ran into what I thought would be a small issue that I could troubleshoot and fix myself. I turned on my PC this morning and it was all fine until it randomly shut down. This has been occurring a lot lately and thought it was a hardware issue which I decided...
  9. Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck: I can't login to my PC account on windows 10. The circle on login screen gets stuck every time I start my PC. I have tried booting in safe mode and restarting but it doesn't work. It boots without any trouble in safe mode. There are other administrator profiles on this PC and...
  10. Stuck on Temporary Profile after updating to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Temporary Profile after updating to Windows 10 1903: So yesterday, I decided to finally update my Windows 10. It was been recommended by the laptop for a few days now, so I decided to do it. After a pretty lengthy amount of time has passed, it was finished. I let it load and boom! Popped up a message saying "unable to load...