Windows 10: Stuck on the bios page of my pc, cant get to where i install Windows 10.

Discus and support Stuck on the bios page of my pc, cant get to where i install Windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I had just built a new pc and all. All the parts, and the computer are seemingly working fine. When we first turned on the computer it went to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by turkelete, Nov 20, 2020.

1. turkelete Win User

Stuck on the bios page of my pc, cant get to where i install Windows 10.

Hi, I had just built a new pc and all. All the parts, and the computer are seemingly working fine. When we first turned on the computer it went to the windows installer page, and i have a product code and my own usb that I was going to use to install windows. but something went wrong after we entered the product code, it couldnt find my usb to boot from. So we decided to restart it to try again. This is where it went south. We turned to computer on and it sent us to the bios page, and from then on we couldn't get out of it. It recognizes my usb and that it has 64 bit installed. I've tried enabling the csm to make it so that i could put the usb as the first booting option, because if its disabled i cant choose that. But when I save and restart, it sends me to a black screen with a small white horizontal line in the corner of the screen. If i disable the csm it just boots back to the bios, and its been like that for almost 5 hours. I don't know what to do and neither does my friend who was helping me. He said that hes never seen anything like that happen before. i just really need help I dont know what the problem is whatsoever. I was wondering if I should just buy a usb with windows on it but that would be my last resort because i mistakingly already bought windows 10 disk my pc doesnt have a disk slot but im hoping I could salvage the product key somehow. Anyways if anyone can help that'd be great thank you.

:)

turkelete, Nov 20, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 20, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Stuck on the bios page of my pc, cant get to where i install Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Stuck bios page

2. my pc is stuck on the start up screen where it says the name and i cant get into safe mode...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc is stuck on the start up screen where it says the name and i cant get into safe mode...: its a pc windows 10 monitor is hp acer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-the-start-up-screen-where-it/dc8a7514-15c0-4505-8d0a-d8d5bfa1d60e
  3. my pc is stuck on the start up screen where it says the name and i cant get into safe mode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is stuck on the start up screen where it says the name and i cant get into safe mode...: its a pc windows 10 monitor is hp acer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-the-start-up-screen-where-it/dc8a7514-15c0-4505-8d0a-d8d5bfa1d60e
  4. my pc is stuck on the start up screen where it says the name and i cant get into safe mode...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant access pc, stuck on start page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access pc, stuck on start page.: Hi, so recently I updated my pc to the Newest windows 10 update. During this process it was interrupted by “DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION”. My pc then said that it had finished the update after repairing itself, the pc now loads up the start page, but all I see is the time and date...
  6. Cant access pc, stuck on start page.

Cant access pc, stuck on start page.: Hi, so recently I updated my pc to the Newest windows 10 update. During this process it was interrupted by “DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION”. My pc then said that it had finished the update after repairing itself, the pc now loads up the start page, but all I see is the time and date...
  7. Cant access pc, stuck on start page.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Cant get into bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get into bios: So got a new pc with windows 11. and I am trying to access bios to slow down my fan speed. I can restart my pc and everything is normal, but when I restart with shift pressed or try to advanced start or whatever its called, I just get a black screen. And I have a Logitech...
  9. Cant get into bios

Cant get into bios: So got a new pc with windows 11. and I am trying to access bios to slow down my fan speed. I can restart my pc and everything is normal, but when I restart with shift pressed or try to advanced start or whatever its called, I just get a black screen. And I have a Logitech...
  10. PC gets stuck in bios for an hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC gets stuck in bios for an hour: For some unknown reason my pc gets stuck in BIOS for an hour before booting into windows, Does anyone know what this is caused byCPU-I7-2600GPU-GTX 1050TIRAM-16GB...