Windows 10: Stuck on the blue screen of death

Discus and support Stuck on the blue screen of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was trying to use discord and it stopped responding and somehow everything else stopped responding. I restarted the computera Dell G3 15 and it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StuckonbluescreenMk, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Stuck on the blue screen of death

I was trying to use discord and it stopped responding and somehow everything else stopped responding. I restarted the computera Dell G3 15 and it just kept giving me the blue screen of death. does anyone know how to fix this since I got school and I'm using my older computer.

:)

StuckonbluescreenMk, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 13, 2021
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Stuck on the blue screen of death

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on the blue screen of death

1. Stuck on the blue screen of death - Similar Threads - Stuck blue screen

2. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen of death screen: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-of-death-screen/829aa5ba-f183-47b2-8dd1-9c482f088912
  3. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen of death screen: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-of-death-screen/829aa5ba-f183-47b2-8dd1-9c482f088912
  4. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop stuck at blue death screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck at blue death screen: Error code: Crictial process dies. Held down for 10 seconds nothing. Unresponsive please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-blue-death-screen/8dc47aa1-aa82-4435-821f-1da2f2c25858
  6. Laptop stuck at blue death screen

Laptop stuck at blue death screen: Error code: Crictial process dies. Held down for 10 seconds nothing. Unresponsive please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-blue-death-screen/8dc47aa1-aa82-4435-821f-1da2f2c25858
  7. Blue Screen Of Death stuck at 100%

Blue Screen Of Death stuck at 100%: My laptop just got blue screen of death Stop code : irql_not_less_or_equaland it is stuck at 100% for almost an hour. I tried to hold the power button and it did nothing. Is there any quick fix?...
  8. Blue screen of death stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death stuck at 100%: I recently got a new graphics card and since installing it I have had problems with my PC. The PC frequently crashed when playing games. I rebooted my PC in an attempt to fix it and I'm still having problems. Now when it shows the blue screen it charges to 100% and does not...
  9. Blue screen of death stuck at 100%

Blue screen of death stuck at 100%: I recently got a new graphics card and since installing it I have had problems with my PC. The PC frequently crashed when playing games. I rebooted my PC in an attempt to fix it and I'm still having problems. Now when it shows the blue screen it charges to 100% and does not...
  10. Blue screen of death stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging