Windows 10: Stuck on thing

Discus and support Stuck on thing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Im stuck on a thing that says “Boot Device Not Found Please install an operating system on your hard disk. Hard disk - 3FO F2 System Diagnostics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GiancarloCortes, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Stuck on thing

Hello! Im stuck on a thing that says “Boot Device Not Found Please install an operating system on your hard disk. Hard disk - 3FO F2 System Diagnostics For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup” I need help to get out of this page. Any suggestions?

:)

GiancarloCortes, Feb 16, 2020
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Feb 16, 2020
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 16, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Stuck on thing

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on thing

1. Stuck on thing - Similar Threads - Stuck thing

2. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”: So I’m trying to factory reset my Windows 10 PC and when I select “install windows locally” it gets stuck on the second “getting things ready” screen. When I select “install windows through the cloud” it gets stuck at 1% completion on “resetting your pc”....
  3. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”: So I’m trying to factory reset my Windows 10 PC and when I select “install windows locally” it gets stuck on the second “getting things ready” screen. When I select “install windows through the cloud” it gets stuck at 1% completion on “resetting your pc”....
  4. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sometimes when change volume w/ cursor thing that show volume above bar gets stuck on...

Sometimes when change volume w/ cursor thing that show volume above bar gets stuck on...: Wont let me show images https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-change-volume-w-cursor-thing-that/87f88058-cd81-4b9d-8678-14126675af6c
  6. Sometimes when change volume w/ cursor thing that show volume above bar gets stuck on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes when change volume w/ cursor thing that show volume above bar gets stuck on...: Wont let me show images https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-change-volume-w-cursor-thing-that/87f88058-cd81-4b9d-8678-14126675af6c
  7. Laptop is stuck on the boot loop Choose Keyboard Layout. Tried the bcd rebuild thing but it...

Laptop is stuck on the boot loop Choose Keyboard Layout. Tried the bcd rebuild thing but it...: Laptop is stuck on the boot loop Choose Keyboard Layout. Tried the bcd rebuild thing but it didn't work. It said there was already a file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-stuck-on-the-boot-loop-choose-keyboard/1d27c7b5-9cc5-4473-9398-03a638904a26
  8. Laptop is stuck on the boot loop Choose Keyboard Layout. Tried the bcd rebuild thing but it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is stuck on the boot loop Choose Keyboard Layout. Tried the bcd rebuild thing but it...: Laptop is stuck on the boot loop Choose Keyboard Layout. Tried the bcd rebuild thing but it didn't work. It said there was already a file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-stuck-on-the-boot-loop-choose-keyboard/1d27c7b5-9cc5-4473-9398-03a638904a26
  9. Laptop is stuck on the boot loop Choose Keyboard Layout. Tried the bcd rebuild thing but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...

Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...: Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager showing 0% CPU usage, has the program stalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-stuck-at-getting-a-few-things/27b61f76-ebce-4992-9e9f-ed3c930add94