Windows 10: Stuck on this PC green bar

Discus and support Stuck on this PC green bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/kmYMfQN.jpg Im stuck for some reason cause of windows explorer is still keep freezing on my version of windows 255, 255, 0.882)]64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SheppardSG1, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Stuck on this PC green bar

https://i.imgur.com/kmYMfQN.jpg
    Im stuck for some reason cause of windows explorer is still keep freezing on my version of windows 255, 255, 0.882)]64 bit pro (16299.125 build)
    and if if put something to recylce bin that icon is disapeared
    Windows 10 64 Bit Pro Right Click Freeze My Windows Explorer WTF!!?? - YouTube
    when i restart PC is fine for some time then is back again im seriously thiking to removing this win 10 and go back to win 7 or 8.1
    ceasue updates were screwing my system and its impossilbe to work cause i need to restart my pc every half hour or something tnank you very much win 10
    Its clearly a bug cause i can reproduce it !

:)

SheppardSG1, Dec 22, 2017
  2. dlimabean Win User

Windows Explorer slow

I ran SFC, and it competed with no issues found. All other programs run fine. Task manager shows nothing significant consuming CPU. Windows explorer is top CPU user at 2.2% while the green bar trudges along.

It takes about 5 minutes to get to the 95% mark where the green bar seems to get stuck, and then another 5 minutes to finally display the contents of "This PC".

dlimabean, Dec 22, 2017
  3. Ramboli Win User
    COM Surrogate process and Windows Explorer problem

HI,

I have Windows 10 pro 64bit, clean installation on my PC.

Some times, the "COM Surrogate" process uses 33% of CPU, and causing windows explorer to stuck (the green progress bar loading and get stuck). I need to force close the process to use Windows Explorer again. I think it's related to thumbnails.

I did "clean disk" on my C drive, I deleted %temp% content and no help.

What I need to do?

Thank you!

Ramboli, Dec 22, 2017
  4. topgundcp Win User

Stuck on this PC green bar

topgundcp, Dec 22, 2017
Thema:

Stuck on this PC green bar

1. Stuck on this PC green bar - Similar Threads - Stuck green bar

2. GREEN LINE IN THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GREEN LINE IN THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER: WHY AM I FORCED TO WATCH THIS GODDAMNED THING EVERY TIME I CHANGE FOLDERS? OLDER VERSIONS OF WINDOWS DIDN'T DO THIS. WHY DO YOU FOOLS KEEP WEARING ON OUR NERVES WITH YOU IMPROVEMENTS. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH WINDOWS 95. EVERY CHANBGE YOU ASSHJOLES HAVE MADE SINCE THEN...
  3. GREEN LINE IN THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GREEN LINE IN THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER: WHY AM I FORCED TO WATCH THIS GODDAMNED THING EVERY TIME I CHANGE FOLDERS? OLDER VERSIONS OF WINDOWS DIDN'T DO THIS. WHY DO YOU FOOLS KEEP WEARING ON OUR NERVES WITH YOU IMPROVEMENTS. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH WINDOWS 95. EVERY CHANBGE YOU ASSHJOLES HAVE MADE SINCE THEN...
  4. Green Bar of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Bar of Death: I could never find a straight answer on here, so posting my fix in case this helps anyone! For me, I noticed when File Explorer was hanging on the green bar, in Task Manager it was OneDrive using like 30% of the CPU. I had already disabled OneDrive as best I could through...
  5. Green ticks missing from Settings bar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Green ticks missing from Settings bar.: Since patch Tuesdays cumulative update Ive noticed that OneDrive & Windows update icons have changed on the Settings notification bar & theres no longer any green ticks. Is this affecting others? Is it a new feature or a bug? Windows 10 20H2. Thanks, Virginia. 168509
  6. My start menu search bar is green

in Windows 10 Customization
    My start menu search bar is green: The start menu search is green as shown and when i type it blends in with the search bar as the text when i type is white[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-menu-search-bar-is-green/d86d04b4-e7ee-4fd1-a8d8-eccdc0e57f9a
  7. Green bar moves slowly every time I clic on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Support
    Green bar moves slowly every time I clic on "This PC": Hi I have Windows 10 1903 on my Laptop and it started showing this Green bar every time I click on "This PC" (as shown below) I have Kaspersky Total security with latest updates and it shows no virus/malware nothing. [img] [img] Please advise on how can I fix this.....
  8. Volume Bar replaced by a green colored horizontal huge bars.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Bar replaced by a green colored horizontal huge bars.: [IMG] How to bring back the vertical default windows volume bar? My windows 10 version is 1909. My Laptop model is hp envy x360 13-ag3500u....
  9. Green progress bar in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Green progress bar in File Explorer: I don't remember how or when I made a change in File Explorer, but each time I call it up now, I get a slow moving progress bar in the bar where it identifies the location. I noticed there in the search bar it shows where it is going: "search (J:) Jack" as an example. How...
  10. Windows explorer very slow (green bar)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows explorer very slow (green bar): My windows explorer used to be very fast. Then I tried to decompress a zip file, and cancel it. Now it is very slow. symptoms: -When I press (Windows)+E nothing happens until some minutes later (before it opened winosw explorer instantly) -when explorer is open I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this pc green bar