Windows 10: Stuck on this reset prep for hours. I've cleaned up as much as possible - any advice?

Discus and support Stuck on this reset prep for hours. I've cleaned up as much as possible - any advice? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MyNamesNotReallyDave [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MyNamesNotReallyDave, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Stuck on this reset prep for hours. I've cleaned up as much as possible - any advice?

/u/MyNamesNotReallyDave, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Recon-UK Win User

Cleaning a keyboard and keyboard advice?

Thanks guys for cleaning advice.

Any keyboard suggestions? i will clean this out then and put in storage as a spare.

Recon-UK, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows reset stuck at 33% for 7+ hours

Hi,

Windows reset does not have a specific time on when it will be finished. It depends on how many updates and setting the system has to reset. What we suggest is that you let it finish installing. However, if there will still be no changes, try these steps:

• Hard boot your PC three to four times (hard boot can be achieved by holding the power key for 8 to 10 seconds then power it on and powering it off again)
    • You should enter Windows Automatic Repair Options.
    • Try making a clean reset from the repair options.

If this still doesn't work, then we suggest that you do a clean install of Windows. Refer to this
    Forum Article on how to do a clean install.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Stuck on this reset prep for hours. I've cleaned up as much as possible - any advice?

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on this reset prep for hours. I've cleaned up as much as possible - any advice?

1. Stuck on this reset prep for hours. I've cleaned up as much as possible - any advice? - Similar Threads - Stuck reset prep

2. Cleaning up stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cleaning up stuck on 0%: When I turned on my laptop it starting cleaning up and it's stuck on 0%. It says not to turn the laptop off so I'm not sure what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cleaning-up-stuck-on-0/00e42eb6-6e6c-4f51-a110-32275bd4de53
  3. Cleaning up stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cleaning up stuck on 0%: When I turned on my laptop it starting cleaning up and it's stuck on 0%. It says not to turn the laptop off so I'm not sure what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cleaning-up-stuck-on-0/00e42eb6-6e6c-4f51-a110-32275bd4de53
  4. Cleaning up stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is it possible to "clean up" a heap spray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to "clean up" a heap spray: This is mainly a curiosity question for me as I'm still new to the world of cyber security. Is it possible to "clean up" a heap spray after it has been done? What are some procedures that one should take if they are a victim of a heap spray? Thank you to whoever answers this!...
  6. Is it possible to "clean up" a heap spray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to "clean up" a heap spray: This is mainly a curiosity question for me as I'm still new to the world of cyber security. Is it possible to "clean up" a heap spray after it has been done? What are some procedures that one should take if they are a victim of a heap spray? Thank you to whoever answers this!...
  7. Is it possible to "clean up" a heap spray

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Windows 10 clean install stuck at "Resetting this PC 20%" for 12 hours

Windows 10 clean install stuck at "Resetting this PC 20%" for 12 hours: Like the subject says, went to do a clean install last night and it has been stuck at 20% for a couple hours before I went to sleep and all through the night...
  9. Full reset stuck for 17 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full reset stuck for 17 hours: Hello everyone, i have a problem and i hope someone here can help me my pc has been taking a long time to boot up about 8 minutes considering its strong pc and has nvme ssd it shouldnt so i decided to do a full reset on all hard drives and delete all the files and i have it...
  10. Factory Reset stuck at 1% for hours

Factory Reset stuck at 1% for hours: Hi so I recently just wanted to completely factory reset my PC after upgrading to windows 10 (of course keeping win 10 after reset) and even hours after the reset beginning its still frozen at 1%. Anyone got any ideas what to do? 11989