Windows 10: Stuck on this screen for 10 minutes than closes by itself and than when I open it again the...

Discus and support Stuck on this screen for 10 minutes than closes by itself and than when I open it again the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chogger- [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chogger-, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Stuck on this screen for 10 minutes than closes by itself and than when I open it again the...

/u/Chogger-, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksStuck on this screen for 10 minutes than closes by itself and than when I open it again the... :)

Hendry, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 4, 2020
  4. aronchick Win User

Stuck on this screen for 10 minutes than closes by itself and than when I open it again the...

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on this screen for 10 minutes than closes by itself and than when I open it again the...

1. Stuck on this screen for 10 minutes than closes by itself and than when I open it again the... - Similar Threads - Stuck screen minutes

2. BOOK 1connects to wifi for a couples of minutes than disconnects by itself but shows that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOOK 1connects to wifi for a couples of minutes than disconnects by itself but shows that...: Basically what the titles states. The wifi will turn, since I can't access any page thru the browser, but in WIFI it shows that it is connect to wifi and that it is connect....
  3. BOOK 1connects to wifi for a couples of minutes than disconnects by itself but shows that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOK 1connects to wifi for a couples of minutes than disconnects by itself but shows that...: Basically what the titles states. The wifi will turn, since I can't access any page thru the browser, but in WIFI it shows that it is connect to wifi and that it is connect....
  4. Lock Screen not working when screen timeout is more than one minute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock Screen not working when screen timeout is more than one minute: [ATTACH] Posting my help request post here too since in my last post, I had someone help me. My lock screen doesn't work whenever I set my screen timeout in the Settings to anything more than 1 minute. It's happened for about a month now or so, after an update I think. My...
  5. software opening for less than a second and closing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    software opening for less than a second and closing: Hi, i'm having a problem: every half an our or so something pops up in the task bar and closes itself, it's so fast i can't see the icon or window but it goes in foreground for a fraction of a second, if i'm watching youtube fullscreen i see the task bar appear and disappear,...
  6. wont stay on for more than a minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    wont stay on for more than a minute: Hello, My desktop hp keeps turning off/ sleeping. I have both setting set to Never and it still turns off. I have also gone into "additional power settings" and have also chose never for "change when the computer sleeps" and "choose when to turn off the display" I have...
  7. Main Screen reverts to lock screen in less than a minute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Main Screen reverts to lock screen in less than a minute: My new laptop has a problem with staying either on the main screen or app after less than a minute of inaction. The screen dims and goes back to the lock screen and I have to enter my pin number again. What's up with this?...
  8. Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes: I was using my PC and then i got a bluescreen, the stopcode is DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and what failed was nvlddmkm.sys, but not only is there is a blue screen, but my computer hasn’t booted back to windows and its been like this for than 30 minutes. can someone help...
  9. My PC keeps closing steam games in less than a minute then when I star them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps closing steam games in less than a minute then when I star them: Dear Microsoft, I play video games on my laptop, most of my games but recently some of my games have been shutting down mid-game, some after at least almost half an hour to less than a minute, I'd get it if they where newer games but the games I own are on super low settings...
  10. Windows 10 Set screen timeout shorter than 1 minute

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Set screen timeout shorter than 1 minute: I've been searching for quite some time, but I seem to want the exact opposite to most people. I want to have a way to set my screen timeout shorter than 1 minute. It seems like by default I can't actually make it shorter than that time. Does anyone know of a method? 86264