Windows 10: Stuck on this screen, what do i do? Respond fast please

Discus and support Stuck on this screen, what do i do? Respond fast please in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; for context, I bought the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503 and it worked well for the past 2 weeks until today I woke up and there was this screen called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Microsoft User1111, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Stuck on this screen, what do i do? Respond fast please

for context, I bought the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503 and it worked well for the past 2 weeks until today I woke up and there was this screen called “finish setting up your computer” and then after that the laptop was stuck on this screen. Basically my laptop is unusable because it’s stuck on this screen. Any solutions? P.s I dont have a lot of experience with computers

:)

Microsoft User1111, Jul 19, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Stuck on this screen, what do i do? Respond fast please :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 19, 2022
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 19, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Stuck on this screen, what do i do? Respond fast please

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 19, 2022
Thema:

Stuck on this screen, what do i do? Respond fast please

1. Stuck on this screen, what do i do? Respond fast please - Similar Threads - Stuck screen Respond

2. I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!: Dell XPS 2720 aio - I got fed up with windows & subsequently wiped my sata hard drive & SSD. Screen went black and it powered down. Now it won't post & nothing else. If I connect my PS4 pro I can use as monitor, but that's it. I have no access to the bio's either. No response...
  3. I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!: Dell XPS 2720 aio - I got fed up with windows & subsequently wiped my sata hard drive & SSD. Screen went black and it powered down. Now it won't post & nothing else. If I connect my PS4 pro I can use as monitor, but that's it. I have no access to the bio's either. No response...
  4. I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What do i Do? Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i Do? Please Help: Games aren't starting and or crash immediately on playing, apps that have been deleted still show up in storage in settings, massive amounts of storage use from unexplainable sources, i have scanned my computer over 10 times of the full scans, i have done everything that is...
  6. What do i Do? Please Help

What do i Do? Please Help: Games aren't starting and or crash immediately on playing, apps that have been deleted still show up in storage in settings, massive amounts of storage use from unexplainable sources, i have scanned my computer over 10 times of the full scans, i have done everything that is...
  7. Stuck on this screen, what do i do? Respond fast please

Stuck on this screen, what do i do? Respond fast please: for context, I bought the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503 and it worked well for the past 2 weeks until today I woke up and there was this screen called “finish setting up your computer” and then after that the laptop was stuck on this screen. Basically my laptop is unusable...
  8. Stuck on this screen, what do i do? Respond fast please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on this screen, what do i do? Respond fast please: for context, I bought the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503 and it worked well for the past 2 weeks until today I woke up and there was this screen called “finish setting up your computer” and then after that the laptop was stuck on this screen. Basically my laptop is unusable...
  9. What is “Fast” Startup doing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is “Fast” Startup doing?: Ive recently (3 Oct 20) completed the Win7 > Win10 migration (whilst the jurys still out on whether I consider it an upgrade Ill confess its going much better than feared) and am familiarizing myself with the changed environment. One thing thats puzzling me is Fast Startup....
  10. Stuck on Welcome Screen, What to do?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on Welcome Screen, What to do?: I recently updated my pc to windows 10 a week ago. And 2 days ago, I turned my PC on and noticed I couldn't put in my pin. I've been stuck on welcome screen for over 24 overs. Please help, because I have been watching YouTube tutorials and nothing has worked....