Windows 10: stuck on tpm screen

Discus and support stuck on tpm screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was resetting my window tablet PC to pass on but going through the process of doing this, this message appeared A configuration change was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElaineDavies1, Jul 23, 2018.

1. stuck on tpm screen

I was resetting my window tablet PC to pass on but going through the process of doing this, this message appeared

A configuration change was requested to clear this computers TPM (Trusted Platform Module). WARNING: Clearing erases information stored on the TPM. You will lose keys and access data encrypted by these keys. Press yes or no but it won’t allow me to do this.

Ive tried turning it off and on, pressing the power button and the + volume key and nothing seems to work, my wireless keyboard doesnt connect so can’t press ESC or F12 like some suggestion, please can someone assist?

:)

ElaineDavies1, Jul 23, 2018
  2. FrankYar Win User

Stuck on tpm clear screen

Im stuck in the "choose an option" screen, so im not familiar with TPM. Whats TPM? Im at the bios screen and since im not familiar with Lenovo. We might be talking about the same screen. Kinda stuck at work and wont be able to use another keyboard until
    i get home. I let Windows update my computer overnight, only to find it stuck. My keyboard lights up, but it wont do anything. I went ahead and restarted it, but it stuck in the same spot and im afraid its not just a simple keyboard problem.

FrankYar, Jul 23, 2018
  3. TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Hyko Win User

stuck on tpm screen

TPM cleared Windows stuck

Cleared TPM after password logon problems. Now Window stuck on 64% on initializing screen keep flashing Dell welcome screen then initializing screen for Windows with 64% and bottom of screen says something configuration 0% computer will restart in a few moments that was 6 hrs ago.

Thema:

stuck on tpm screen

1. stuck on tpm screen - Similar Threads - stuck tpm screen

2. windows 11 is stuck at 1.2 TPM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is stuck at 1.2 TPM: hi im on windows 11 pro however i am unable to get it to update my TPM to 2.0 with it being stuck at 1.2 and even looking through bios i am unable to change it at all so im unsure what t do...
  3. windows 11 is stuck at 1.2 TPM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 is stuck at 1.2 TPM: hi im on windows 11 pro however i am unable to get it to update my TPM to 2.0 with it being stuck at 1.2 and even looking through bios i am unable to change it at all so im unsure what t do...
  4. Preparing for Win11 and stuck at the "Prepare the TPM"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing for Win11 and stuck at the "Prepare the TPM": Preparing for Win11. Had to enable fTPM in my BIOS, thats done. In the TPM management window, I have confirmed the version to be 2.0 . The Status is TPM is ready for use. I seem to be stuck here at the Actions window as the "Prepare the TPM" is greyed out. Ive tried clearing...
  5. Preparing for Win11 and stuck at the "Prepare the TPM"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preparing for Win11 and stuck at the "Prepare the TPM": Preparing for Win11. Had to enable fTPM in my BIOS, thats done. In the TPM management window, I have confirmed the version to be 2.0 . The Status is TPM is ready for use. I seem to be stuck here at the Actions window as the "Prepare the TPM" is greyed out. Ive tried clearing...
  6. Preparing for Win11 and stuck at the "Prepare the TPM"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Post Rest and TPM, laptop stuck on initial on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Post Rest and TPM, laptop stuck on initial on screen: Did a reset on my Toshiba Laptop, which was running Win 10. Reset completed, then displayed the screen asking if I wanted to clear TPM and I said yes. For the LAST FOUR HOURS, the machine goes to the initial "Toshiba Leading Innovation" start screen, waits a few minutes and...
  8. TPM Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    TPM Screen: I cannot clear my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm-screen/9cb3264e-e6b7-411f-8f99-4f94787588e3
  9. HP Factory Reset stuck on a clear TPM screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Factory Reset stuck on a clear TPM screen.: I have a HP Laptop and tried to reset it to give to my daughter. I am now seeing a black screen with a blue box asking to clear the TPM. I have tried the F12 and the volume up and down. I have tried to turn it off but it pops back up on the same screen. My mouse isn't working...
  10. TPM cleared Windows stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TPM cleared Windows stuck: Cleared TPM after password logon problems. Now Window stuck on 64% on initializing screen keep flashing Dell welcome screen then initializing screen for Windows with 64% and bottom of screen says something configuration 0% computer will restart in a few moments that was 6 hrs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. z140 meccer stuck on tpm