Windows 10: Stuck on Uefi Bios Utility Ez-Mode

Discus and support Stuck on Uefi Bios Utility Ez-Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While I was editing on my computer it out of nowhere froze and crashed on me. The computer tried trouble shooting itself in the blue screen, but I made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Skyrue, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Skyrue Win User

Stuck on Uefi Bios Utility Ez-Mode

While I was editing on my computer it out of nowhere froze and crashed on me. The computer tried trouble shooting itself in the blue screen, but I made the mistake to reset my computer. When I turned it back on it keeps going to Uefi Bios mode and I can't get out of it. It won't start up with Windows and there's a Windows Boot Manager as a Boot Priority in the Bios mode. When I click it the computer seems like it's going to load normally, but freezes on me after a few seconds.

I'd appreciate any help!

:)

Skyrue, Sep 24, 2019
  2. TrueLife1 Win User

STUCK IN BIOS UTILITY EZ MODE

Hi,

I was restrarting my Windows 10, because it was very slow, I watch viddo from Youtube AvoidErrors channels, topic was "How to reinstall Windows 10 without USB or Disk".

I downloaded Windows 10 ISO file and install EasyBCD. I was following to video instructions, when I reach to page "Where can I install Windows 10?- I accidently exit from Installing page, PC restart and stuck in BIOS Utility -EZ Mode, I did everything but
    I can't get out from this page.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

My Computer is ASUS A556U Core i5

TrueLife1, Sep 24, 2019
  3. STUCK IN BIOS UTILITY EZ MODE

Someone please help. I was minding my own business, doing homework on my laptop when all of a sudden everything froze and then a blue page came up saying that my laptop encountered a problem and would need to restart. next thing i know, my laptop is open
    to this weird looking page that says BIOS Utility -EZ Mode at the top and i cannot get out of it. I am terrified that i will loose all my data on my laptop if i hit a wrong button. I have several assignments due in a couple days that took me forever to write.
    Please, is there a way to exit this page and go back to how life used to be?

AliyahFriesen, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Stuck on Uefi Bios Utility Ez-Mode

Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility

Hi all - I have a Windows 10 PC running an ASUS Sabertooth X-99 motherboard. I left it exporting a large video file from Adobe Premiere Pro for a few days; when I got back, it was stuck on the UEFI BIOS Utility motherboard screen. I tried turning it off
    and on a few times, to no avail. I'm able to move around the BIOS utility easily, but nothing seems to help. I have a ton of files that I need access to; I've been using a cloud backup service, but it's been sketchy at best. What can I do?

KyleRogers3, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Stuck on Uefi Bios Utility Ez-Mode

1. Stuck on Uefi Bios Utility Ez-Mode - Similar Threads - Stuck Uefi Bios

2. Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE: Whenever i restart or boot up my computer it just brings me here everytime and ive been stuck on this for days researching on how to fix this. I basically tried every boot option availabe, and still nothing. I Tried updating my ez flash 3 utility, nothing. I would really...
  3. Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE: Whenever i restart or boot up my computer it just brings me here everytime and ive been stuck on this for days researching on how to fix this. I basically tried every boot option availabe, and still nothing. I Tried updating my ez flash 3 utility, nothing. I would really...
  4. Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. UEFI BIOS utility - EZ mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI BIOS utility - EZ mode: I want more space for my pc so I was gonna buy a internal hard drive and apon futher look I have a 1tb hard drive inside that wasn't working and was plug in with a power cable and sata cable but my pc was running off a 250gb so I took the 250gb out and booted my pc on 1tb...
  6. UEFI BIOS utility - EZ mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UEFI BIOS utility - EZ mode: I want more space for my pc so I was gonna buy a internal hard drive and apon futher look I have a 1tb hard drive inside that wasn't working and was plug in with a power cable and sata cable but my pc was running off a 250gb so I took the 250gb out and booted my pc on 1tb...
  7. UEFI BIOS utility - EZ mode

8. UEFI bios utility Ez Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI bios utility Ez Mode: Hello, Ive been using my pc for a while now and around a month ago it got stuck in Uefi bios Utility ez mode. To fix the issue i unplugged my mouse and keyboard and restarted my pc and it worked normally. But the issue I have now is every time I start my pc it automatically...
  9. Stuck at UEFi bios utility ez mode

Stuck at UEFi bios utility ez mode: [IMG]I might did something stupid, i tried to clean my sd card and tried to merge them together through diskmanagement until something popped up like a restart button then i clicked it and now i got stuck at uefi bios and couldnt get out. Please help i need this pc to do my...
  10. Stuck in UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode

Stuck in UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode: When I start my pc, it will automatically enter the UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode. After press F10 Save & Exit, it will shut down and restart and enter the UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode again. It's ASUS UEFI BIOS. And I failed to disable the Secure Boot. PLEASE HELP!!! THANK A...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus BIOS utility EZ mode stuck on boot

2. stuck on ueif bios