Windows 10: Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility

Discus and support Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all - I have a Windows 10 PC running an ASUS Sabertooth X-99 motherboard. I left it exporting a large video file from Adobe Premiere Pro for a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KyleRogers3, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility

Hi all - I have a Windows 10 PC running an ASUS Sabertooth X-99 motherboard. I left it exporting a large video file from Adobe Premiere Pro for a few days; when I got back, it was stuck on the UEFI BIOS Utility motherboard screen. I tried turning it off and on a few times, to no avail. I'm able to move around the BIOS utility easily, but nothing seems to help. I have a ton of files that I need access to; I've been using a cloud backup service, but it's been sketchy at best. What can I do?

:)

KyleRogers3, Jun 16, 2019

2. BIOS screen stuck (Aptio Setup Utility

Hi Caleb,

To help you with your concern regarding the
    Aptio Setup Utility or the Bios
    Menu version 203, I suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your computer and update the BIOS.

Please go to Bing.com and search the following combination of words:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Jun 16, 2019
  3. UEFI Bios Utility & Preparing Automatic Repair

Hi Community,

Found the stand alone PC screen with the UEFI Bios utility won't allow me to exit unless I save changes. Then goes blank for some time before progressing to preparing automatic repair screen but stops there and goes nowhere! Any fixes and do I need to create
    a boot disk for windows 10 on a USB. Are there instructions to do this? Help needed thanx!

Roger

Roger Palubinski, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility

1. Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility - Similar Threads - Stuck UEFI BIOS

2. Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE: Whenever i restart or boot up my computer it just brings me here everytime and ive been stuck on this for days researching on how to fix this. I basically tried every boot option availabe, and still nothing. I Tried updating my ez flash 3 utility, nothing. I would really...
  3. Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE: Whenever i restart or boot up my computer it just brings me here everytime and ive been stuck on this for days researching on how to fix this. I basically tried every boot option availabe, and still nothing. I Tried updating my ez flash 3 utility, nothing. I would really...
  4. UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED

UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED: Hello! From the morning im being stucked at the BIOS screen.. Tried qlmost everything and its not working im still being stucked at it. Even updated bios through ASUS EZ FLASH 3 UTILITY through internet source and nothing happened. I saw people doing something with secure...
  5. UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED: Hello! From the morning im being stucked at the BIOS screen.. Tried qlmost everything and its not working im still being stucked at it. Even updated bios through ASUS EZ FLASH 3 UTILITY through internet source and nothing happened. I saw people doing something with secure...
  6. UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My computer is stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility

My computer is stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility: My computer is stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility. I have tried everything and it is just stuck. I have a TUF Gaming system with windows on it. I have not intalled something new or done anything new with the computer. If you could help me without having to factory restart mu computer...
  8. Stuck at UEFi bios utility ez mode

Stuck at UEFi bios utility ez mode: [IMG]I might did something stupid, i tried to clean my sd card and tried to merge them together through diskmanagement until something popped up like a restart button then i clicked it and now i got stuck at uefi bios and couldnt get out. Please help i need this pc to do my...
  9. Stuck in UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode

Stuck in UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode: When I start my pc, it will automatically enter the UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode. After press F10 Save & Exit, it will shut down and restart and enter the UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode again. It's ASUS UEFI BIOS. And I failed to disable the Secure Boot. PLEASE HELP!!! THANK A...
  10. Stuck on Uefi Bios Utility Ez-Mode

Stuck on Uefi Bios Utility Ez-Mode: While I was editing on my computer it out of nowhere froze and crashed on me. The computer tried trouble shooting itself in the blue screen, but I made the mistake to reset my computer. When I turned it back on it keeps going to Uefi Bios mode and I can't get out of it. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck in uefi bios utility

2. asus uefi bios utility

3. uefi bios utility - secure erase - now im stuck on uefi bios utility

4. asus uefi bios utility stuck,
  5. frozen asus uefi bios,
  6. asus efi bios utility ssd,
  7. EFI bios utility,
  8. uefi bios utility,
  9. stuck in bios,
  10. asua uefi repair ,
  11. stuck on ASUS uefi boot utility,