Windows 10: Stuck on updates are underway

Discus and support Stuck on updates are underway in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after restarting my laptop it shows updates are underway please keep your computer on without a percentage im still waiting for an hour already how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aries Carlo L. Santos, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Stuck on updates are underway

after restarting my laptop it shows updates are underway please keep your computer on without a percentage im still waiting for an hour already how to fix this, i just bought this laptop 3 days ago

:)

Aries Carlo L. Santos, Jan 24, 2023

2. Windows 11 stuck on updates are underway at 100%

I've just downloaded the latest update to Windows 11 on my surface laptop 4, but it's now stuck on updates are underway at 100% and has been for about 30 minutes so far

I'm nervous about restarting in case it screws up my windows installation, and I also don't have access to any other windows 11 pc to make a recovery drive

CrumbleShake, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Dell laptop stuck in “updates are underway” loop

My Dell Inspiron 15 laptop is undergoing a loop of “Updates are underway. Please keep your computer on.” and then “Restarting” loop. It has been like this for 3 days and has no sign of stopping or any fix so far. Does anyone have a solution to my issue?

Tarren Nodwell, Jan 24, 2023
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Stuck on updates are underway

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

Stuck on updates are underway

1. Stuck on updates are underway - Similar Threads - Stuck updates are

2. updates are underway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updates are underway: Hi My Microsoft Surface 4 laptop is on a loop of restarting after "updates are underway" screen. Its my sons computer that he has been needs it for school as it has a lot of his projects. How can i save his data and take it out of this loop....
  3. updates are underway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updates are underway: Hi My Microsoft Surface 4 laptop is on a loop of restarting after "updates are underway" screen. Its my sons computer that he has been needs it for school as it has a lot of his projects. How can i save his data and take it out of this loop....
  4. Windows 11 stuck on updates are underway afrer restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck on updates are underway afrer restart.: Every time i restart my computer inside of windows it gets stuck on updates are underway and the only thing that helps is pressing the restart button on my pc. How could i fix this?...
  5. Windows 11 stuck on updates are underway afrer restart.

Windows 11 stuck on updates are underway afrer restart.: Every time i restart my computer inside of windows it gets stuck on updates are underway and the only thing that helps is pressing the restart button on my pc. How could i fix this?...
  6. Stuck on updates are underway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on updates are underway: after restarting my laptop it shows updates are underway please keep your computer on without a percentage im still waiting for an hour already how to fix this, i just bought this laptop 3 days ago...
  7. Dell laptop stuck in “updates are underway” loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop stuck in “updates are underway” loop: My Dell Inspiron 15 laptop is undergoing a loop of “Updates are underway. Please keep your computer on.” and then “Restarting” loop. It has been like this for 3 days and has no sign of stopping or any fix so far. Does anyone have a solution to my issue?...
  8. Dell laptop stuck in “updates are underway” loop

Dell laptop stuck in “updates are underway” loop: My Dell Inspiron 15 laptop is undergoing a loop of “Updates are underway. Please keep your computer on.” and then “Restarting” loop. It has been like this for 3 days and has no sign of stopping or any fix so far. Does anyone have a solution to my issue?...
  9. Windows 11 stuck on updates are underway at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck on updates are underway at 100%: I've just downloaded the latest update to Windows 11 on my surface laptop 4, but it's now stuck on updates are underway at 100% and has been for about 30 minutes so farI'm nervous about restarting in case it screws up my windows installation, and I also don't have access to...
  10. Windows 11 stuck on updates are underway at 100%

Windows 11 stuck on updates are underway at 100%: I've just downloaded the latest update to Windows 11 on my surface laptop 4, but it's now stuck on updates are underway at 100% and has been for about 30 minutes so farI'm nervous about restarting in case it screws up my windows installation, and I also don't have access to...